UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yea stokes was gettin tired and shyt and was cooking for work. U always join us when we bout to get off. U decide to play with whoever u play with when i send the early invites so :manny:....Would've liked to stomp out fisher again but it would've been hard with no stokes
:ufdup: I'll have my revenge sir you stokes and wais going down :mjpls:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
booooooy these uncharted boys know how to get bread outta impatient ppl :mjlol: u gotta unlock all the different color variants :pachaha: and the new shyt as well.....regular chests are 300 now tho (for a limited time i guess) so go ham fellas and get all the shyt u can before they put them chest back to those gawdy numbers

EDIT: opened 4 chests and mostly got old shyt i still hadnt got and different color sully's :bryan:
Only 3 cuz the teams i get let y'all take them out in groups
oh ok cool cool :ehh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
booooooy these uncharted boys know how to get bread outta impatient ppl :mjlol: u gotta unlock all the different color variants :pachaha: and the new shyt as well.....regular chests are 300 now tho (for a limited time i guess) so go ham fellas and get all the shyt u can before they put them chest back to those gawdy numbers

EDIT: opened 4 chests and mostly got old shyt i still hadnt got and different color sully's :bryan:

oh ok cool cool :ehh:
smh u gotta UNLOCK the color variants?? naughty dog stay runnin people's pockets

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
smh u gotta UNLOCK the color variants?? naughty dog stay runnin people's pockets
yup lol i hit that triangle thinking im bout to get some lit colors on my favorite outfits and saw that locked symbol :skip:....if ND really care about the ppl they'll keep that chest at 300 for a good while.....crazy cuz i've already seen hella colors and the new skins while playing so clearly kids and ppl to eager to play already dropped bread on the game

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
man this shyt is for the elite only :wow:

thought shyt was sweet :russ: hopped in hard with some randoms in a game already being played we got suck at area where could only use pistols or mele had to back out to go to work

im at my desk feening

il be on 10 pm to 2 am tonight eastern

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea stokes was gettin tired and shyt and was cooking for work. U always join us when we bout to get off. U decide to play with whoever u play with when i send the early invites so :manny:....Would've liked to stomp out fisher again but it would've been hard with no stokes
:yeshrug: yea i usually get your invites when im in a match, all good tho. But I swear the fisher cac is annoying. Whole team using c4s and copper :scust: