UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Theres a relic glitch

When you complete your challenge don't finish the game. Close the app and it will reset the challenge to where it was before the game but you'll get the relics. The challenge is complete but its not greyed out so you have to swap the challenge

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real rap, UC4's gameplay is sublime. I can't get enough of just shooting shyt. MP I have had expressed my gripes but I keep coming bike and playing and everytime I do so I realize why UC4 is still the GOAT TPS out NOW. It's gunplay is :ohlawd:. I think that's why I've been meh to buying Gears 4, looks like the same ole shyt from 2007. Gears need to step it up.

*gets told that at least there's shyt to shoot in the SP and that it's top 5 game of the gen and other shyt*

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Real rap, UC4's gameplay is sublime. I can't get enough of just shooting shyt. MP I have had expressed my gripes but I keep coming bike and playing and everytime I do so I realize why UC4 is still the GOAT TPS out NOW. It's gunplay is :ohlawd:. I think that's why I've been meh to buying Gears 4, looks like the same ole shyt from 2007. Gears need to step it up.

*gets told that at least there's shyt to shoot in the SP and that it's top 5 game of the gen and other shyt*
MGSVTPP> Gears of War 4 > Fallout 4> Rise of The Tomb Raider > Yoshi's Wooly World > Uncharted 4

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This double XP and double challenge relic really helped me out. I've just been unlocking all the hero weapons for the fukk of it. Got like 35 left not including the new DLC weapons.