UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We was blowing nikkas out last night(pause) :wow:

Some games lately been close as fukk though and some are just complete blowouts.

Last night:
bIDGB1I.jpg

:whew:

0fxum3j.jpg

After I left the team I was with sent me a pic of them winning 40 to 1.
:wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What are yall thoughts on mp so far? The ppl who watch bg claim its trash and im like its nowhere near as bad as uc3 got post patches. They call uc4 casual when uc3 u could damn near solo teams with kickbacks and the m9

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are yall thoughts on mp so far? The ppl who watch bg claim its trash and im like its nowhere near as bad as uc3 got post patches. They call uc4 casual when uc3 u could damn near solo teams with kickbacks and the m9
Having played the MP thus far, I'd say if I had to rank them RIGHT NOW as far as total fun factor it'd be:

UC2>>>>>>>>>>>>UC3=/=UC4.

Here's how I'd break it down:

MAPS

UC2's maps were much much better than the trash 3 lane shyt they got going on in UC4. I don't really care for the maps in UC4 so far as they don't feel like maps for an Uncharted game. Out of all the maps in the game, the only one that are "good" are River, Rooftops, Sunken Ruins, and Madagascar City. The rest are just average to meh(Remnants, Pirate Colony, Island, Auction House and Scotland).

UC2's maps were much much more vertical and had lots of climbing and high/low ground areas as well as symmetry which made maps fun.

UC3 maps even which I found a step down from UC2 maps are still imo better overall than UC4's maps. There's barely anything going in UC4 maps whereas the previous UC maps had little events like the room catching fire in Chateau or the sandstorm in the desert etc. I'd take a map pack from UC2 for this game over any thing out so far.

Gameplay wise I find UC4 to mechanically feel much better as the gunplay as well as the controls/fluidness is top notch. Feels good to shoot and shyt. Much better than UC2/3.

Sound is much much better in UC4 EXCEPT I hate that they took out the "CHING" sound when you got a kill.

I'm a bit conflicted on the big changes though with the downing system, mystical/sidekicks and in game store they've put in. It needlessly complicated a game that was supposed to be just fun and about gun on gun action. They could've found other ways to make the game feel new while making the core gameplay the same. They could've left that shyt in TLOU. While it makes the game much more team oriented, it makes the game annoying as you basically have to relearn it and play it differently. The removal of power weapon pickups made the power weapons garbage now as since there's no straight kills, power weapons are basically souped up regular weapons.

The lack of playlists
and features right now compared to UC2/3 at launch is also wack. By the time coop comes out, I feel like most people will probably have moved onto w/e new game is out and only the hardcore fans stay around unless they market it big. Lack of team objective, 3 team dm, classic mode, FFA etc makes the offering right now very lite. TDM/RTDM is the same thing and command is a convoluted territories match.

As for the "free dlc!!" stuff, i'd say it's basically making up for the lack of content at launch to appear like they're offering extra stuff out of their own good will. New modes and coop shouldn't be a "free dlc", it should've been there already. The maps are cool but so far they only dropped one map so who knows. The guns/skins chest costs are basically obtainable but take a while if you want to get everything so they're encouraging you to buy the ND points which imo is okay since It's not important gameplay items. Guns are free to unlock and usable in pre loadouts anyway.

With time I'm sure they'll improve it more but right now I'd say that the overall experience from UC2 and 3 at this same point in time was funner as there was just more to do. UC4 plays much better but there's some potential to be had that only time will tell.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Having played the MP thus far, I'd say if I had to rank them RIGHT NOW as far as total fun factor it'd be:

UC2>>>>>>>>>>>>UC3=/=UC4.

Here's how I'd break it down:

UC2's maps were much much better than the trash 3 lane shyt they got going on in UC4. I don't really care for the maps in UC4 so far as they don't feel like maps for an Uncharted game. Out of all the maps in the game, the only one that are "good" are River, Rooftops, Sunken Ruins, and Madagascar City. The rest are just average to meh(Remnants, Pirate Colony, Island, Auction House and Scotland).

UC2's maps were much much more vertical and had lots of climbing and high/low ground areas as well as symmetry which made maps fun.

UC3 maps even which I found a step down from UC2 maps are still imo better overall than UC4's maps. There's barely anything going in UC4 maps whereas the previous UC maps had little events like the room catching fire in Chateau or the sandstorm in the desert etc. I'd take a map pack from UC2 for this game over any thing out so far.

Gameplay wise I find UC4 to mechanically feel much better as the gunplay as well as the controls/fluidness is top notch. Feels good to shoot and shyt. Much better than UC2/3.

Sound is much much better in UC4 EXCEPT I hate that they took out the "CHING" sound when you got a kill.

I'm a bit conflicted on the big changes though with the downing system, mystical/sidekicks and in game store they've put in. It needlessly complicated a game that was supposed to be just fun and about gun on gun action. They could've found other ways to make the game feel new while making the core gameplay the same. They could've left that shyt in TLOU. While it makes the game much more team oriented, it makes the game annoying as you basically have to relearn it and play it differently. The removal of power weapon pickups made the power weapons garbage now as since there's no straight kills, power weapons are basically souped up regular weapons.

The lack of playlists and features right now compared to UC2/3 at launch is also wack. By the time coop comes out, I feel like most people will probably have moved onto w/e new game is out and only the hardcore fans stay around unless they market it big. Lack of team objective, 3 team dm, classic mode, FFA etc makes the offering right now very lite. TDM/RTDM is the same thing and command is a convoluted territories match.

With time I'm sure they'll improve it more but right now I'd say that the overall experience from UC2 and 3 at this point in time was greater as there was just more to do. UC4 plays much better but there's some potential to be had that only time will tell.

Uc2 is the best by far to me also as of now uc4 is tied with summer beta of uc3. Post patches just ruined it. I can do without the downs/sidekicks. The cintamanti stone just takes the thrill of taking people down. I dont trip over sidekicks because u can take them down with rope swings. The movement is great only time i mess up is when im tryin to run away and not paying attention to my surroundings

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uc2 is the best by far to me also as of now uc4 is tied with summer beta of uc3. Post patches just ruined it. I can do without the downs/sidekicks. The cintamanti stone just takes the thrill of taking people down. I dont trip over sidekicks because u can take them down with rope swings. The movement is great only time i mess up is when im tryin to run away and not paying attention to my surroundings
That's what I'm saying. Indra's Eternity is also a headache. The fact that you can even mod it to make teh slowdown EVEN SLOWER is just :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't understand what you're saying, and I seen fatboi saying the same thing. Uncharted 3 multiplayer shytted all over UC2.
They changed it for the better, gamers didn't like change, they offered both styles before finally settling on a "best" style. Now that did fukk up the community a lil bit
The other change was the amount of damage you could take. In UC2 you would die in 1/2 well placed shots. And when playing against elite level players, it became bullshyt at times.
We was elite over on SOHH.com and yet sometimes we would get punished :francis: Somebody was getting punished, us or them, but that's how it went.

UC3 gave you more life so you could survive a little bit (still wasn't as much life as a COD/etc)
The Levels were EPIC in UC3 multiplayer as well, then they added all the levels from UC2 as DLC

That alone makes UC3 better than UC2 multiplayer. Now did your boys come along to join you??? We ran a good 10-14 strong at one time in UC2 in this community
UC3 that number dropped down to 2 :sadbron:

As an Uncharted FAN, I lurk to see whats poppin. And sadly it appears that this franchise isn't really appreciated by sony stans. They just like it so they can say they have something

268pgs and only 3ppl playing it :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don't understand what you're saying, and I seen fatboi saying the same thing. Uncharted 3 multiplayer shytted all over UC2.
They changed it for the better, gamers didn't like change, they offered both styles before finally settling on a "best" style. Now that did fukk up the community a lil bit
The other change was the amount of damage you could take. In UC2 you would die in 1/2 well placed shots. And when playing against elite level players, it became bullshyt at times.
We was elite over on SOHH.com and yet sometimes we would get punished :francis: Somebody was getting punished, us or them, but that's how it went.

UC3 gave you more life so you could survive a little bit (still wasn't as much life as a COD/etc)
The Levels were EPIC in UC3 multiplayer as well, then they added all the levels from UC2 as DLC

That alone makes UC3 better than UC2 multiplayer. Now did your boys come along to join you??? We ran a good 10-14 strong at one time in UC2 in this community

As an Uncharted FAN, I lurk to see whats poppin. And sadly it appears that this franchise isn't really appreciated by sony stans. They just like it so they can say they have something

In terms of gameplay uc2 is far better than 3. They patched the damage and instead of undoing it they just waited til 3. Blindfire was too much of a crutch in 3 as in 4 atm. They went overboard with kickbacks and ppl got used to being able to solo groups with them. Personally i rather not have them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Uncharted 3 MP was NOT better than 2, fucc outta here :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In terms of gameplay uc2 is far better than 3. They patched the damage and instead of undoing it they just waited til 3. Blindfire was too much of a crutch in 3 as in 4 atm. They went overboard with kickbacks and ppl got used to being able to solo groups with them. Personally i rather not have them
Blindfire was a crutch? It worked perfectly, its a gun fight. UC3 gave you MORE health so if you was still getting merked with more life than that seems like a personal problem :ufdup:
Then you complaining about a single person whopping your teams ass? Bruh, you're ass and you need to step up your barz :smh: nikka, kill or be killed. You must be half human half cat with this level femininity being uttered from what I thought was a man.
Uncharted 3 MP was NOT better than 2, fucc outta here :camby:
It was UC2 with more levels/etc. The Chateau, The Desert, The Favela's. We didn't have the crew up that we had during the UC2 era, that's what made it not as fun
Now I would say you was half cat, but you'd take that as a compliment :wrist:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Blindfire was a crutch? It worked perfectly, its a gun fight. UC3 gave you MORE health so if you was still getting merked with more life than that seems like a personal problem :ufdup:
Then you complaining about a single person whopping your teams ass? Bruh, you're ass and you need to step up your barz :smh: nikka, kill or be killed. You must be half human half cat with this level femininity being uttered from what I thought was a man.

It was UC2 with more levels/etc. The Chateau, The Desert, The Favela's. We didn't have the crew up that we had during the UC2 era, that's what made it not as fun
Now I would say you was half cat, but you'd take that as a compliment :wrist:
You trying too hard dawg. Blindfire is a crutch if its more viable then aiming if you can use outside of cqc situations. If you played UC3 as u claim you damn well the Kal 7 was damn near unstoppable using blindfire. Where did i say my teams got soloed? I said people got used to being able to do that. All that extra shyt dont work on me homie i dont care what any nikka think of me on here