UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i literally saw what dude looked like yesterday and started laughing my ass off listening to his salty voice messages again cuz dude look like i'd cave his chest in with one punch :mjlol:.....i gotta find a way to upload them shyts
just record it through a cell phone.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I think that's his whole shtick.

Make it seem like everybody else not putting in work except him.
Then when he losing, he coming up with 99 things the game is doing to cause him to lose.

I don't think this dude ever just took a L without making up excuses :pachaha:

then his shtick is a$$hole
he talmbout i hit them 70 times ya'll can't be shooting them, how are ya'll dying, blah blah.
no self respecting individual could run with dude...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then his shtick is a$$hole
he talmbout i hit them 70 times ya'll can't be shooting them, how are ya'll dying, blah blah.
no self respecting individual could run with dude...
I think he's just doing it for shyts and giggles. I'm not sure if dude is really serious. I mean we all trash talk here and there, but this dude...?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
526x297-ezN.jpg

This the dude :laff:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:whew:Just finished this game and wow. Such an epic journey and level design. One of the greatest action I have ever played. Only weakness is the story but it's not bad enough to overcome the epic actions in this game. 9/10 and will replay again.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i literally saw what dude looked like yesterday and started laughing my ass off listening to his salty voice messages again cuz dude look like i'd cave his chest in with one punch :mjlol:.....i gotta find a way to upload them shyts

How you get to play against him? Just random matchups or someone sent out a challenge. I'm surprised he even plays this since the last game (UC3) he snapped the disc in half because he was getting owned

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think he's just doing it for shyts and giggles. I'm not sure if dude is really serious. I mean we all trash talk here and there, but this dude...?

Naw if been watching him for a long time. He has a dry boring serious personality in addition to being arrogant as fukk. That's not an act. He really believes his own hype.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol I used to watch dudes channel a few years back but he got annoying as shyt.

:mjlol: nikka was mad as fukk and the thought of him talking tough is hilarious