UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just got to chap 13 crushing is fun been staying out the thread trying not to be spoiled

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
is this team death match i swear i never get to play this match i always play elite team death match ranked only

whats your psn ?
yea it's tdm, i dont do ranked since it's pointless (no rewards). I only play against good teams if im in a party myself.
wais_45.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
yea it's tdm, i dont do ranked since it's pointless (no rewards). I only play against good teams if im in a party myself.
wais_45.

i meant map yea i only pplay ranked im trying to get in to the gold tier matches ehen i have time to play

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 10-13 is :ohlawd: shyt is still amazing on my 2nd playthrough.

I just wished they had you fight your way to the boat at the end of CHP 12 and THEN have the chase sequence starts with the cuts to you getting thrown off the boat. Would've been a nice lil bit of action to end it off.

The beginning of CHP 13 though..
That atmosphere is :ohlawd:

So "blue" and the music that kicks in is :wow: Love that chapter.

That encounter in the jungle annoying though :stopitslime: This nikka came out of nowhere and one two blasted me on some :birdman: shyt. I was going good, pulling off E3 moves on CRUSHING :whew: Had the game tweekin'.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh best buy nikkas had me wasting mad time. I go there to cop a 12 month PS Plus and I don't see that shyt no where. I stumble upon a 12 month PS Plus card that look like this:
M32aHYC.jpg

and they talking about this one not $39.99.

I'm like :wtf: How sway?? It's the same thing! nikkas had me wait in customer service for like half an hour lookin stupid and then finally they like

":smile: we can order it and have it shipped to you at home."

Me: Nah, I"m already here, lemme get that card for $39.99 since it's the same thing man."

Them: Well we've had an issue where it shows we have it but it's not here"

me: It's the same thing, I don't want to wait and buy it online. I'm already here.

Her: Okay, you can get just ONE for $39.99.

Me:I only need one but thanks.

Walked out with a year for $30 since I had a $10 giftcard.

:blessed:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
TEHGnNB.gif

:wow:

Also, the convoy chase is dope because you can jump in/out the jeep to other ones or use the rope in the middle of the chase.
PNAPpz.gif
I love that part. And the drive through the city leading up to it. It's dope how it's so action packed. By the end your all hyped up, and Nate and them are all happy, getting ready to bounce to the next location. Then you walk in the room and baby girl is there :huhldup: and the mood changes in an instant lol

I'm playing on crushing too. Its fun and challenging, but not so much that it seems unfair