UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The thing that trips me out is this MP is their best playing one in terms of mechanics and shyt. Hopefully that DLC they talked about is coming this month since they mentioned it in the update. I want some new maps/modes because these maps are imo the worst Uncharted MP maps. I'd kill for a throwback UC2 mappack :wow:

26724906131_42b3142be4_b.jpg
Bruh coop in autumn man this shyt better be long as fukk, :francis: anyways it's likely we'll get some uc2 maps dont really want any from uc3 and i wonder what skins we gettin i need a black heros character

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh coop in autumn man this shyt better be long as fukk, :francis: anyways it's likely we'll get some uc2 maps dont really want any from uc3 and i wonder what skins we gettin i need a black heros character
I think they gonna make new maps. I remember them saying they not doing any old maps anymore. I don't mind new maps but I hope they make them in the style of the older games e.g. more vertical with symmetrical layouts. Each map in this game is basically a three lane map with little verticality.

Uncharted-2_-Among-Thieves%E2%84%A2_2-499x281.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: My PS+ plus just ran out. I had used that 3 month shyt I got for free a while back from some Sony breach thingy. Gotta reup asap.

This encounter right here in CHP 10 is so good :ohlawd: The music amps up, the trucks coming with reinforcements, shyt was :whew: I hope this area is in the co-op arena that's coming later online. The level is designed so nicely. :ohlawd:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The thing that trips me out is this MP is their best playing one in terms of mechanics and shyt. Hopefully that DLC they talked about is coming this month since they mentioned it in the update. I want some new maps/modes because these maps are imo the worst Uncharted MP maps. I'd kill for a throwback UC2 mappack :wow:

26724906131_42b3142be4_b.jpg
i like how the island looks like a snapping turtle (Tortuga)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: My PS+ plus just ran out. I had used that 3 month shyt I got for free a while back from some Sony breach thingy. Gotta reup asap.

This encounter right here in CHP 10 is so good :ohlawd: The music amps up, the trucks coming with reinforcements, shyt was :whew: I hope this area is in the co-op arena that's coming later online. The level is designed so nicely. :ohlawd:

Best Buy is selling 12 Month Cards for 40 right now. Bought 1 yesterday.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm struggling with the story right now. Madagascar is so boring
they made an Uncharted game for people that don't like Uncharted. In theory, this sounded great because "TLOU like?? But with Uncharted?? Cool." but in execution it only works if you're invested into the characters and story. If neither one of those parts click with you, then as a result, several portions of the game will be boring because those were the hooks that they relied on.

I think it was a risky move and as such they've gained new fans(Usually the ones that complained about the first three having too much combat) and disappointed some old fans(Not enough combat, story takes too long to get going etc.)

It was a difficult choice as it's kind of hard to stay fresh with a fourth game in a series unless you completely overhaul the game and as such they kind of tried to take a TLOU approach but I feel that not everyone would like that as TLOU's slow parts work because it's a new game and the slower parts are balanced with more meaningful gameplay when it comes. Luckily for me I enjoyed it so I wasn't disappointed(except Scotland was just straight up boring imo.)

Chapter 10 and onwards were amazing for me. Madagascar was a great chapter imo. It also doesn't help that Madagascar is big so it being boring to someone is amplified by it being so huge to explore with nothing meaningful directly for the gameplay.

Last edited: