UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still wonder what this game would've been like had TLOU had not existed. I can understand some people's disappointment in some of the more slower/ character driven parts of the game as those parts are heavily contingent upon you caring about the characters and plot. So for someone like me CHP 12 was wonderful but for someone who doesn't give a damn about Drake and Sam would find that chapter boring. I loved that chapter because it reminded me of the first Uncharted and being on that island. I think they should've had a big gunfight/set piece near the end before the shoreline mercs came and Drake/Sam hopped in the boat and jetted.

Luckily for me, Drake, Elena, Sully and Sam to a lesser extent were characters that I really liked so those moments weren't at all an issue but for those animals who didn't like them I can understand your issue with the balance of things throughout the game :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh, just did the lil encounter in ChP 10. :scust:

The combat is really irritating and not as fun on Crushing.

The difficulty is just not balanced. WTF.

why are there RPG guys here?

On hard and below, those RPG dudes aren't there and you also die WAY too fast. It seems like you gotta die a few times and understand who/what will be where and quickly act on it ASAP. the beauty of the combat and flow is ruined on Crushing unless you move very fast and don't stand around.

First time
youtube]5ZhEtOnvxBY
Best is to take out the snipers/RPG dudes quickly and the rest should be easier.

Second time trying to play it slightly differently. Trying to select that Pistole at first did shyt. :snoop:

youtube]2NgVkOv9z10

I wish there were more areas like this in the game.

Edit: This trash ass site not working. Just put the alphanumber after "youtube]" into youtube search.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:
I play a little at a time.
What you're saying doesn't make sense.
"Meanwhile i'm on my 2nd crushing playthrough"
This says that you've beat the game twice on crushing.
I think what you mean to say is that you beat it once on normal, and on this second playthrough you're playing on crushing.
This isn't your "2nd crushing playthrough", it's your first.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think what you mean to say is that you beat it once on normal, and on this second playthrough you're playing on crushing.
He tried to be slick and got busted. Lying on his controller

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's clear what I said. :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ugh, just did the lil encounter in ChP 10. :scust:

The combat is really irritating and not as fun on Crushing.

The difficulty is just not balanced. WTF.

why are there RPG guys here?

On hard and below, those RPG dudes aren't there and you also die WAY too fast. It seems like you gotta die a few times and understand who/what will be where and quickly act on it ASAP. the beauty of the combat and flow is ruined on Crushing unless you move very fast and don't stand around.

First time
youtube]5ZhEtOnvxBY
Best is to take out the snipers/RPG dudes quickly and the rest should be easier.

Second time trying to play it slightly differently. Trying to select that Pistole at first did shyt. :snoop:

youtube]2NgVkOv9z10

I wish there were more areas like this in the game.

Edit: This trash ass site not working. Just put the alphanumber after "youtube]" into youtube search.
Casual Tears

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Casual Tears

tumblr_inline_njoz5uFV8N1rz3y5f.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am finding it difficult to find the motivation to replay this on Crushing only incentive is I beat the previous 3 on crushing with a platinum trophy for completion sake I will.

Anyone playing online what gun and modification are you running with, best mod personally for me is clip capacity can't decide between the AK, HS39 or the MRA?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I am finding it difficult to find the motivation to replay this on Crushing only incentive is I beat the previous 3 on crushing with a platinum trophy for completion sake I will.

Anyone playing online what gun and modification are you running with, best mod personally for me is clip capacity can't decide between the AK, HS39 or the MRA?
I run with the fal, hs39 and the copperhead i got two silencers classes

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I still wonder what this game would've been like had TLOU had not existed. I can understand some people's disappointment in some of the more slower/ character driven parts of the game as those parts are heavily contingent upon you caring about the characters and plot. So for someone like me CHP 12 was wonderful but for someone who doesn't give a damn about Drake and Sam would find that chapter boring. I loved that chapter because it reminded me of the first Uncharted and being on that island. I think they should've had a big gunfight/set piece near the end before the shoreline mercs came and Drake/Sam hopped in the boat and jetted.

Luckily for me, Drake, Elena, Sully and Sam to a lesser extent were characters that I really liked so those moments weren't at all an issue but for those animals who didn't like them I can understand your issue with the balance of things throughout the game :pacspit:
Would've probably been more like two and the mp probably would've been like 3 again cuz ND too damn arrogant

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah this game's a slow burn. A one and done experience. Once u get to like chapter 9 and onwards it's easier to continue but the first 8 chapters take a while to get going.

Depends on the map. I sometimes run with the Mettler or Fal on more open maps but maps with tight encounters the AK is beastly. Mods I don't have much yet. I did unlock the fast strafe speed mod for the AK.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would've probably been more like two and the mp probably would've been like 3 again cuz ND too damn arrogant
The thing that trips me out is this MP is their best playing one in terms of mechanics and shyt. Hopefully that DLC they talked about is coming this month since they mentioned it in the update. I want some new maps/modes because these maps are imo the worst Uncharted MP maps. I'd kill for a throwback UC2 mappack :wow:

26724906131_42b3142be4_b.jpg