UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the sound mix is incredible. This shyt sounds banging on my Golds in MP :banderas: The sound of gunshots, the sound of the maps and ambiance is :ohlawd: It started to rain on this one map and shyt just felt serene. I didn't even wanna shoot nikkas no more.

Edit: Just had an incredible match. Teamwork got us back from 30-39 to winning the game. :wow: :ohlawd:

Last edited:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Chapter 8 and I'm hoping this game picks up soon. Won't say I'm disappointed but it's not really catching me so I'm hoping it's still early. Doesn't feel like what it was hyped up to be.

I'm not too impressed with the graphics neither :ld:
Real reviews are starting to come in. Only a few in this subforum will state their real own opinion though. :francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I suck in uncharted 4 multiplayer

Same here. I don't think I'm ever getting good at it :mjcry:

At least on TLOU MP I was really good at providing support/assists even getting double digit downs/executions on the regular but UC4 MP is a different kind of beast. Homies are going :damn: at my uselessness.

@kingdarius sent me a pic where he did 24/18 shyt had a nikka depressed. Highest I've got so far was 10/3 :dead:

:to: So casual. Help me, brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same here. I don't think I'm ever getting good at it :mjcry:

At least on TLOU MP I was really good at providing support/assists even getting double digit downs/executions on the regular but UC4 MP is a different kind of beast. Homies are going :damn: at my uselessness.

@kingdarius sent me a pic where he did 24/18 shyt had a nikka depressed. Highest I've got so far was 10/3 :dead:

:to: So casual. Help me, brehs.
Git gud

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Excuse the ignorance, but is this game worth buying. I haven't played the other Uncharteds, but my both my brothers said they're dope. I'm thinking about copping 4 tomorrow from Target.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I ain't going to lie I was disappointed until about chapter 10. It was just kinda slow or something.

Then..... 11 -16 :whoo::whew::ohlawd:this game is fukking lit. Best uncharted and I ain't even done yet.
I'm at the point where you are and I don't know how they pulled this off, it sometimes looks like something you would see on PS5. I can't disagree more with people who said this game doesn't feature enough of the crazy Uncharted moments.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Chapter 8 and I'm hoping this game picks up soon. Won't say I'm disappointed but it's not really catching me so I'm hoping it's still early. Doesn't feel like what it was hyped up to be.

I'm not too impressed with the graphics neither :ld:
In the same boat, at Chapter 8, it's enjoyable but not GOAT contender. The story & characterisations has been peak, need the gameplay to pick up tho. Graphics look no different to Phantom Pain to untrained eyes...