UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
-PCMAG

bernie-mac-derp-o.gif
I've never seen a grown ass man so excited about a fukking game he hasn't even played. :russ:

When was the last time you left your room? I bet that dikk is dry as fukk. :mjlol:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Can we get this Gump banned from the thread?
Haven't had sex for a while too? :mjlol:

To not get banned:

Can't wait for Uncharted 4! Yay! THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER! Feels amazing that I could afford $300 console and now I am a part of something greater and successful. :blessed:

The animation in this game is going to be :wow:

LkvscP.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished hard mode.

If you're in an all out gunfight yeah, you're getting LIT up if you want to literally rope swing into an area full of enemies but you can definitely mix it up with stealth and guns blazing while making use of all the mechanics and feeling like a proper badass on hard mode.

You're always going to be scrambling and on the move. No such thing as solid cover in this game, if the cover doesn't crumble the enemies are flanking your ass.

In short, git gud
.... yeah I think I'll start on moderate (normal) mode.:whoa:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
.... yeah I think I'll start on moderate (normal) mode.:whoa:
Says the casual that played ratchet and goat on normal too right. :stopitslime:

Nah but for real, I was thinking the same thing. I beat the original games a few times on normal and was able to fully enjoy the game. I been playing the remastered collection on hard and a lot of the deaths are annoying. Even playing slow during the gun fights I still get caught with plenty of off camera 50 feet away shotguns that kill you in one hit. I typically play games on normal the first time to enjoy the story and then go back and play on hard. Ratchet was different. I tried it on hard first and had a blast. I feel like you have to play that game on hard to fully enjoy it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Says the casual that played ratchet and goat on normal too right. :stopitslime:

Nah but for real, I was thinking the same thing. I beat the original games a few times on normal and was able to fully enjoy the game. I been playing the remastered collection on hard and a lot of the deaths are annoying. Even playing slow during the gun fights I still get caught with plenty of off camera 50 feet away shotguns that kill you in one hit. I typically play games on normal the first time to enjoy the story and then go back and play on hard. Ratchet was different. I tried it on hard first and had a blast. I feel like you have to play that game on hard to fully enjoy it.
Started Ratchet on hard plehboi :birdman:

I beat every UC game on Crushing(except 3 since I can't be bothered to play it :yawn:) but this one seems to be a bit harder due to it's more open arenas and aggressive AI. I hear the campaign is pretty lenghty if you take your time so I want to savor the experience. a normal playthrough should be good and I guess I'll run through it on hard/crushing another time.

Last edited: