UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I can't run through the game in one go. I gotta beat it in a few sittings but that depends on how it sucks me in.
imma take me a break for sure but if i cant put it down i cant put it down :manny:....im staying out this thread til i beat it tho cuz if any nicca spoil it imma track my first ip :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I saw one funny review though amidst all the praise. Dude says he prefers UC2 and 3 over 4 because he don't like the story or something.

He then posted his favorite games in the series story wise as

I'm like ok, this dude on some other shyt. Drake's Fortune?? Golden Abyss(the Vita game) :mjlol:

That's like saying you think Nastradamus is a better album than Illmatic or Vol 3 life of S Carter>>>>>>Reasonable Doubt :huhldup:

nikka said UC3 > UC2 & TLOU? :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waiting for them reviews like :lupe:

The Last of Uncharted:Among Thief
xe3tR4P.jpg

uncharted4e8jow.png

:lupe:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First Review

10/10 Of course :banderas:

A fitting end for one of PlayStation's most famous franchises, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End sits alongside The Last of Us at the apex of cinematic action experiences. Naughty Dog's ability to tell engaging tales is unmatched, with Nate's final chapter expertly balancing bombast against genuinely relatable themes. It won't redefine the genre quite like Uncharted 2, but the developer's boundless ambition means that this is a bigger, better, and more beautiful adventure than ever before.
Click to expand...​
http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps...4_a_thiefs_end

XGN - 9.5/10

Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

10/10
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/unch...GSS-05-10aaa0b