UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm approaching 29 and I like 'em. :ld:
I mean they are :troll: moves. I can see someone doing this shyt in the middle of an important coop mission and piss people off. :laff:

I still remember TOM(Y'all remember him) doing that online with me and @lamont614 We at the end of the level, boss fight and this nikka purposely threw a grenade at us on some "OH shyt my bad my controller fell."

Lamnot was MADDDDDD :umad:

:laff:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I mean they are :troll: moves. I can see someone doing this shyt in the middle of an important coop mission and piss people off. :laff:

I still remember TOM(Y'all remember him) doing that online with me and @lamont614 We at the end of the level, boss fight and this nikka purposely threw a grenade at us on some "OH shyt my bad my controller fell."

Lamnot was MADDDDDD :umad:

im going hit em up see if he gettng it his psn name spikelee85 or something

where can i can find that link of twicth multi video
ant new trail vids

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

im going hit em up see if he gettng it his psn name spikelee85 or something

where can i can find that link of twicth multi video
ant new trail vids
He still be on. He hit me up on PSN the other day about Bloodborne.

This the whole stream. MP look smooth as fukk but as usual, they just gotta add a bunch of over the top shyt. I mean, the beta was enough but they just showed Weapon mods(they cost loadout points), sidekick and mystical upgrades. There's mad customizations though(clothes, items, face, guns) so it's deep but idk it's gonna be a bytch to get a good balance but nobody played it yet. I can't wait for COOP though the gameplay is fukking great.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We about to get that crack brehs :wow:

Some guy said:
Progress update: Game is now God-tier.

Later on...

Just finished. Almost lost it at the end. Gotta gather my composure and then I'll write my final thoughts. Spoiler alert: it's a masterpiece.
Guy 2 said:
So.........

I was wrong about the story and this game as a whole. After Chaper 7 things pick up considerably, and this becomes the best Uncharted without question.

What a fukking game.

I'm predicting 94/95 Metacritic when reviews drop later tonight.

Guy 2 said:
Uncharted 3 was built around the set pieces, and it showed.

UC4 feels like a labor of love with a heart and a soul and action that services its story.

About halfway through now.

Super fukking impressed.

The gunplay is refined to perfection, snappy, and nowhere near as floaty as the previous games.

Simply put, it's incredible.

Guy 3 said:
This is incredible stuff. Gameplay is taken to a whole new level. That MGS quality of just wanting to replay a section over and over is in full display.

I spent over an hour doing optional stuff. Finally a good reason for treasures. Blown away right now.
Guy 2 said:
agree with this completely. Every encounter becomes a giant puzzle. And it is thrilling, thrilling, thrilling stuff.

The grapple hook is a game changer.

The vertically and scope of the levels is epic. Think UC2 tank sequence x 3.
Guy 4 said:
UC4 is definitely better than UC2. No doubt about it. The sheer effort Naughty Dog have put into this game is unbelievable. I'm still only about half way through and it's just getting better and better!

The sheer size of the environments are crazy at times. Like wow wtf size compared to any other UC game. At times it looks real, as in a weird, looks better than real life sort of way. Naughty Dog have really out done themselves.

Guy who thinks UC3 is better than TLOU said:
Just finished the game. I'll give the single player experience a 7.5-8/10

I'll explain tomorrow but right now I gotta sleep.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A few impressions from folks that didn't love UC3 but love UC4 are enough for me. :obama:

Now I know there's no way I won't like it. Four more days to go :whew:

I need to finish Ratchet and Clank asap or I'll never get to it. My dumb ass spent the last few days playing ME2 to get the platinum trophy :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
if I've never played any uncharted games, is this worth a cop?

If you like TPS games at all, UC4 should be an instant cop.

While the stories for each game are stand alone-ish I'd still recommend playing the previous games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I've never played any uncharted games, is this worth a cop?
Cop the collection. I'd say they're worth it for getting familiar with Drake and the rest of the characters/history. They're nothing deep but it's better when you see characters whom have history.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few impressions from folks that didn't love UC3 but love UC4 are enough for me. :obama:

Now I know there's no way I won't like it. Four more days to go :whew:

I need to finish Ratchet and Clank asap or I'll never get to it. My dumb ass spent the last few days playing ME2 to get the platinum trophy :dead:
I saw one funny review though amidst all the praise. Dude says he prefers UC2 and 3 over 4 because he don't like the story or something.

He then posted his favorite games in the series story wise as
Yes I did. It was simply more interesting to me.

How I would rate TLOU's story? Hmm...

UC3 > TLOU > UC2 = UDF > UC4 = UGA.
I'm like ok, this dude on some other shyt. Drake's Fortune?? Golden Abyss(the Vita game) :mjlol:

That's like saying you think Nastradamus is a better album than Illmatic or Vol 3 life of S Carter>>>>>>Reasonable Doubt :huhldup:

Last edited: