UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Jesus Christ breh, this reads like denial in it most delusional form. How can you say Kendrick needs all these people when Drake is the one we know for SURE that has people writing for him. Even the song he won the beef with Meek was written by someone else. Then say washed up people supporting Kendrick then proceed to quote this nikka here?

Tell me you're cheesin fam :heh:

There were 2 Albums and about 7 nikkaz going at Drake. Are you this DUMB?

Kendrick
Kanye
Weeknd
Rick Ross
Asap Rocky
Future
Metro Boomin’

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There were 2 Albums and about 7 nikkaz going at Drake. Are you this DUMB?

Kendrick
Kanye
Weeknd
Rick Ross
Asap Rocky
Future
Metro Boomin’

Drake is basically lead singer of a group because he just recites the homework handed to him by a team of writers trying to make a deadline like they write for the newspaper. He didn't take on nobody by himself. When you realize that, then you'll understand that he wasn't ganged up on. The so-called 7 nikkas going at Drake are the ones at a disadvantage because they don't really know who they're battling. For example, Meek Mill was pretty much battling Daylyt and friends presented by Drake :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That guy has been right a lot but I’m not buying this. Kendrick is not independent. He’s on Interscope, which is under UMG.

Ak and Mal are saying Drake is coming back with something. Which means either nobody told them to stop beefing OR neither Drake or Kendrick are listening to the label. Most logical choice is the label hasn’t told them to stop.

Personally I think Kendrick is gonna chill and drop the shot Like Us video. If Drake responds, Kendrick will crush him again. If Drake doesn’t respond again, it’ll be over.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
That guy has been right a lot but I’m not buying this. Kendrick is not independent. He’s on Interscope, which is under UMG.

Ak and Mal are saying Drake is coming back with something. Which means either nobody told them to stop beefing OR neither Drake or Kendrick are listening to the label. Most logical choice is the label hasn’t told them to stop.

Personally I think Kendrick is gonna chill and drop the shot Like Us video. If Drake responds, Kendrick will crush him again. If Drake doesn’t respond again, it’ll be over.
Breh we're at an unprecedented moment in the history of recorded music where the #1 song in the world is a dance song where one of the world's biggest artists calls another one of the world's biggest artists a pedophile :mjlol:

We're in a climate where people are more sensitive than ever to sexual violence victims.

And music is more corporate than ever, so this song is getting placement during the NBA finals, baseball players are walking to the plate to it, and soccer teams are using it on their social media. Drake happens to be worth more money to these corporations than several small countries put together. AND his crib just got shot up first thing in the morning.

Whether the communication went down how it has been recollected or not, there's zero possible chance that phone calls weren't made to chill this out :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Breh we're at an unprecedented moment in the history of recorded music where the #1 song in the world is a dance song where one of the world's biggest artists calls another one of the world's biggest artists a pedophile :mjlol:

We're in a climate where people are more sensitive than ever to sexual violence victims.

And music is more corporate than ever, so this song is getting placement during the NBA finals, baseball players are walking to the plate to it, and soccer teams are using it on their social media. Drake happens to be worth more money to these corporations than several small countries put together. AND his crib just got shot up first thing in the morning.

Whether the communication went down how it has been recollected or not, there's zero possible chance that phone calls weren't made to chill this out :russ:
Sure, I agree the label has had talks about the situation. I’m just saying I refuse to believe Kendrick or Drake were told to stop beefing. The label has no leverage. This isn’t Normani in label hell, unable to release a song without approval. These are the two biggest rappers in the game. And if Drake responds again, which seems likely based on what Al said, Kendrick will respond.

I think Kendrick is more than happy to take his victory lap and move on but Drake’s pride will spark another response. Drake has to do something.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know TMZ said otherwise, but this guy has been tapped in on this situation so far.
Yep, I followed him when this whole shyt popped off and he's seriously batting like .1000 so far, he been 100% right about everything. Then Daylyt further validated him and then said he was the one that wrote back to back for Drake bit he's now with TDE. Honestly, I think the leak is Daylyt, he was over there for a while writing for Drake.