Umbrella Academy Season 3: Sparrows are coming

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no bigotry here... but why was Ellen Page a much better actor than Eliot Page? he's become an absolute block of wood. The Vanya/Victor character never really jumped off the screen, but man, what a sleepwalk this season has been. also gotta lol at how they handled the transition. he just shows up in episode 2 like, "yup, this is me now, deal with it." they didn't even bother writing any type of crazy alteration or anything. probably for the better, and they probably would have gotten shyt if a bolt of energy changed a character's sex or something

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I follow the comics and I have no idea. They veered WAAAAAYYYY left of the comics like mid season 1.

This and The Boys restored my faith in movies/shows that don't "faithfully" adapt their source material.

the boys has been EXCELLENT this year.

started the umbrella academy season 3 this weekend, and it was much better than I thought it would be.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
no bigotry here... but why was Ellen Page a much better actor than Eliot Page? he's become an absolute block of wood. The Vanya/Victor character never really jumped off the screen, but man, what a sleepwalk this season has been. also gotta lol at how they handled the transition. he just shows up in episode 2 like, "yup, this is me now, deal with it." they didn't even bother writing any type of crazy alteration or anything. probably for the better, and they probably would have gotten shyt if a bolt of energy changed a character's sex or something

The only reason it worked for me was because of Vanya's love connection last season and how it was made in the 60's when it REALLY wasn't safe to have different sexual orientation. Keeping in mind that for the Umbrella's, it's only been 3 days since they were immersed in the segregation era it made sense for Viktor to look for some kind of leap to take besides getting another girlfriend.

Without that story-line shyt would have been completely absurd, like that wig they had on :laugh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Season was mid to me. Waaaay too many filler episodes. Plus too many moments of people just flat out refusing to tell their allies wtf is going on. “There’s no time! We’ll talk about it later!” :stopitslime:

It was nice of them writers to write in Elliot Page’s transition.

The writer’s did Allison dirty tho. Her character was annoying af all season. Like I get being sad about your daughter and husband, but bytch you’re in another reality. Stop whining about some shyt people can’t control

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This show has the most inconsistent powers and power levels of any super powers based show I've seen. shyt just don't make sense sometimes how they powers work.
Cosign

In episode one of season 2, in a vision , they showed what they can be at full potential.

Vanya blow up a tank round heading at her chest. Number one jumped in like a goddamn hulk, klaus brought in a crew of ghosts to fight for him like aragon in return of the king, including Ben with his tentacle stuff. Allison mind fukked several people at once. When are we gunna see these dudes?

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

Crazy thing is, a lot of younger fans don't even realize that Elliot Page used to look like this

b11tsvs7xaf61.jpg