Umar Johnson is... a blood relative of Rameses the II

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:russ:

Nah Umar been on some crazy shyt from the jump like how he got banned from diagnosing children in Philadelphia before he started doing his lectures

just 5 years ago he kept bringing up the fact that he was celibate when nobody asked him about his sex life then here comes a blonde weave stripper exposing him with thirsty texts he sent her
the maggot stripper!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Ramesses has so many descendants then it's not even worth mentioning the connection and Umar only found this out because a palm reader told him.

True. But most people are ignorant to this so him highlighting it is fine by me. It gives us an opportunity to learn how closely we are related to one another if we go back just a few generations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a legit Megalomaniac. Not even joking.

Africa an entire continent. The largest continent after Asia and these nikkas will do anything they can to claim ancestry from Egypt as if No other places in Africa exist.

Egypt is the pinnacle of human achievement (historically speaking) so why wouldn't we all want to claim ancestry from there?

There's a reason cacs try so hard to disassociate it from blackness. Even they know nothing in European history can fukk with Ancient Egypt.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
True. But most people are ignorant to this so him highlighting it is fine by me. It gives us an opportunity to learn how closely we are related to one another if we go back just a few generations.

But it doesn't mean nothing. And the Egypt he's referencing is older than a few generations

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the Egypt he's referencing is older than a few generations

I know. Which makes his claim even more likely. But it also means most black people are also related to Ramsses thus not making Dr. Umar all that special.

I could accept your explanation if it's the same explanation he used. But thats not what he said.

I realize he's doing this to feel special. All I'm saying is he's most likely technically right.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Egypt is the pinnacle of human achievement (historically speaking) so why wouldn't we all want to claim ancestry from there?

There's a reason cacs try so hard to disassociate it from blackness. Even they know nothing in European history can fukk with Ancient Egypt.
Bruh in nowhere in my post did I say the Egyptians were not black and that black people should not take pride in Egypt as a pinnacle and one of the pillars of human civilization. I have read the destruction of black civilization and a shyt load of other books on Egypt and African history. But our ancestors if you are AA are from west Africa. It in no way means we don’t have ancestors from Egypt, east Africa , South Africa and all that. But the focus on Egypt and dissociation with the rest of Africa is ridiculous. Just because Egyptians were black does not mean that your ancestors come from there. There are over 50 countries in Africa.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
full
"Donations! Donations!"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are literally hundreds of millions of people living today who are direct descendants of Ramsses. Its not out of the question that Dr. Umar could be one of them.

What ya'll don't realize that if you go back 20 generations, each one of us has about a million great grandparents. For the record, Ramsses is a lot far back than 20 generations. Just based on population dynamics, you have a decent chance of being related to Ramsses. So there's nothing wild about this take.
You're not wrong about ancestry in populations - but I don't know if there was a bottleneck somewhere - particularly without population migrations.