Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hotep arena is a circus of tricks.

most of y'all been pimped... :sas1:

"I was a umar stan until.." "I was a tariq stan until..."

some of us saw this shyt miles away :sas2:

zulu, nubian, native american, israelite, egyptian in the house.... send me gifts n donations, I'm tryna rebuild the schools of timbuktu :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are literally hundreds of millions of people living today who are direct descendants of Ramsses. Its not out of the question that Dr. Umar could be one of them.

What ya'll don't realize that if you go back 20 generations, each one of us has about a million great grandparents. For the record, Ramsses is a lot far back than 20 generations. Just based on population dynamics, you have a decent chance of being related to Ramsses. So there's nothing wild about this take.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
There are literally hundreds of millions of people living today who are direct descendants of Ramsses. Its not out of the question that Dr. Umar could be one of them.

What ya'll don't realize that if you go back 20 generations, each one of us has about a million great grandparents. For the record, Ramsses is a lot far back than 20 generations. Just based on population dynamics, you have a decent chance of being related to Ramsses. So there's nothing wild about this take.
Earning that badge of shame with this one