Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You UK people better keep the knife crime in check. Well at least not as bad as the US where someone can buy guns with barely any background checks.
This reads like you making an excuse for the racist apes currently attacking every non-white person in sight. The same people who laughed and shrugged their shoulders when Daniel Anjorin was murdered by a sword-wielding maniac.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
This reads like you making an excuse for the racist apes currently attacking every non-white person in sight. The same people who laughed and shrugged their shoulders when Daniel Anjorin was murdered by a sword-wielding maniac.
You must be new to HL. Voiture is a cac zionist POS that's cheered 9 months of brown infants being slaughtered in Gaza

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Anyone who shyts on hamas is white according to you.
Hamas will be fukked up by Israel. Deal with it.
:dead:
fukk Hamas. I shyt on zionist terrorist scum like you who cheer the beheading of children. You are a depraved cac piece of shyt, which you already know :jbhmm:

Some advice - go play in traffic you french cac fakkit

edit - reminder that this fakkit was protesting the right for civilians to be raped last week by his IDF heroes :dead:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
doubt it.

when are you gonna realize that they actually do not want to make sweeping changes to help brehdom.

yep. even "nice guy" starmer.

there is a brilliant post on that page:
ugh honestly I blink and like 2 weeks have passed ¬_¬

hmm

The main point of the comment was for sure an interesting observation... though the phrasing is a little odd :heh:

And in further searching I was reminded that some jobs are exempt from the Equality Act. :jbhmm:

It feels a bit pessimistic though. I assume it is the Equality Act that is relied on when race discrimination claims are taken to court (though of course, there is plenty of racism that goes unacknowledged) so there is still some statutory protection, if not specifically for 'African-skinned people'.

Maybe charities have picked up some of the work the CRE did? e.g. Race Equality Foundation – a national charity tackling racial inequality :mjgrin:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps

Patel said Farage’s comments were deeply misleading and “simply not relevant right now”. She told Times Radio: “There’s a clear difference between effectively blocking streets or roads being closed to burning down libraries, hotels, food banks and attacking places of worship. What we have seen is thuggery, violence, racism.

“Over the last week we saw the most appalling stabbings in Southport. Horrific crimes being committed. We’ve seen violence and thuggery on the streets. What we saw during the pandemic, we saw protest. We believe in free speech. We saw protests that were being policed. What we’re seeing right now is thuggery and disorder and criminality. There is a complete distinction between the two.”
Am I agreeing with Priti Patel?
LREaXpD.png

one of my favourite subs (:rip: r/ChapoTrapHouse)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

And you got all these fukking biased news outlets on some reverse psychology shyt telling everybody how they're being "gaslighted" and blaming the PM for calling these motherfukkers for what they are. Then they're talking about roving gangs of muslims coming out with weapons in the streets. Their area has been threatened, WTF they supposed to do, just sit at home quietly?

I had to click the don't recommend channel on youtube for TalkTV cos all their headlines were just pissing me off.

They still calling these child molesting cac racists "protestors". Looks like TERRORISM to me. Why aren't they using the same kind of language for them? (I'm asking rhetorically BTW). I remember during the 2011 riots and the media was praising all those cacs in places like Eltham for standing out in the street to protect their homes and businesses and how the media was praising them, but everybody else who does it, it's a problem? :comeon:

I hope black folk especially in this country wake up and leave the bullshyt behind. But then, when the heat dies down who knows....

As for white Brit "expats" as they like to call themselves living in other countries, maybe they need to start being made to feel unwelcome too......

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Not trying to stir the pot at all but just asking are these people against all non-Whites and immigrant Whites or just a selective group like Blacks and Muslims? I saw Priti Patel condemned them so I guess non-Muslim South Asians getting heat too? How about East Euros and mixed people? Not sure how the contours of race politics work in the UK.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Not trying to stir the pot at all but just asking are these people against all non-Whites and immigrant Whites or just a selective group like Blacks and Muslims? I saw Priti Patel condemned them so I guess non-Muslim South Asians getting heat too? How about East Euros and mixed people? Not sure how the contours of race politics work in the UK.

There's the answer.