Heimdall

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:

the UK is not ever forcing the city/big-business to employ people of all types at all levels.

even the politicians themselves don't employ people of all types at all levels :picard:.

"vote mayor of london" :russ:

Yes...

But aren't you feeling just a little optimistic now? Between the UK election and Joe/Kamala I'm here like

okay, maybe not dismantling a centuries-old unwritten and unspoken class system, but something like
“There is also clearly evidence that hostile migration policies are impacting the salary outcomes of black migrant workers, who are earning a shocking 12% less for the same job,” she added.
could possibly be fairly easily legislated away?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But aren't you feeling just a little optimistic now?

:ehh:
it's nice to know that the mandem are going to be shown the reality of the situation.

okay, maybe not dismantling a centuries-old unwritten and unspoken class system,

the way some people approach this you would think that racism-in-employment was itself actually not ALREADY illegal.

but something like

could possibly be fairly easily legislated away?

laissez faire policies can be interpreted in many ways.

i.e. "we think you should have the freedom to choose".

or for example (benign neglect) "we don't care what you do as long as you don't bother us"

-

the conservatives did several race-audits during their recent runs and no impactful changes came as a result of them.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Maybe something productive will come of this, but:

doubt it.

when are you gonna realize that they actually do not want to make sweeping changes to help brehdom.

yep. even "nice guy" starmer.

there is a brilliant post on that page:

Posted on 5th February 2024 | Chaka Artwell
The reason Labour, Liberal-Democrats, and Green political parties prefer seeing injustices as an “inequality issues,” is because removing the word racism, allows the Left-wing parties to concentrate and prioritise, gender issues, homosexual issues, feminist issues, and issues of concern to ethnic people of Caucasian Jewish heritage; above the skin-colour discrimination endured by His Majesty’s African-heritage Subjects.

Sir Kier Starmer’s reclassifying of skin-colour discrimination, and marginalisation, endured by African-skinned people in today’s England’s, into an “equalities issues,” weakens Labour, and the political left’s specific response to skin-colour discrimination, endured by England’s African-skinned men, women, and youth.

Sir Keir Starmer’s new Race Equality Act proposal, is merely intended to deceived and beguile African, and African-Caribbean people into giving Labour our vote at the approaching general election.

England’s African-heritage Labour voters are shockingly unsophisticated, and easily tricked into giving Labour our votes, because of these politically empty promises; which are regularly rolled-out by Labour, near general elections.

If Sir Tony Blair’s Labour Party, with the happy assistance of Caribbean-heritage Sir Trever Phillips, had not united in abolishing the Commission for Racial Equality, (CRE) and the regional Racial Equality Councils in 2006, then His Majesty’s African, and African-Caribbean heritage Subjects, would not be dangerously bereft of statutory agency; as we are today in 2024.

The CRE was effective, and offered great assistance to His Majesty African-skinned men, women, whilst also offering jobs, training, and voluntary experience.

I benefited from volunteering at Bath’s Racial Equality Council.

I joined the massive African, and African-Caribbean protest, asking; and indeed, pleaded with Sir Trevor Phillips, to oppose Sir Tony Blair’s plan to abolish the CRE.

As is usual for African-skinned men, and women given public office, and with a public profile, Sir Trevor Phillips sided with Sir Tony Blair.

The CRE was abolished in 2006.

The replacement organisation, the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), had sacked all its senior Executives of African-heritage by 2018; whilst the EHRC concentrated on issues of concern to the homosexual political lobby Stonewall, and persecuting Jeremy Corbin’s Labour Party: as the Labour Party had been accused of discrimination against Caucasian-Jewish political concerns, and political narrative.

African-skinned men, women, and youth in England today, enjoy no statutory protection.

All African-skinned people ought to be terrified, and outraged at this reality in England today.

The skin-colour exclusion and discrimination endured by African-skinned men and women must not be reduced by Sir Kier Starmer’s Labour Party, into a Left-wing “equality issue.”

For the past 500 years, African skinned people have not been considered politically, historically, theologically, culturally, and intellectually equal with Caucasian-heritage men and women.

Sir Kier Starmer believes “inequality” is the main issue.

The main injustice for England’s African-skinned people in 2024, remains skin-colour discrimination: and the absence of a specific statutory funded organisation, such as the former CRE, along with Labour’s nihilistic, and anti-business Marxist policies, which hurt African-skinned people, and the economy of His Majesty Constitutional Monarchy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A lot of fukkery been going on in this country in the past week alone. I don't have the time to even begin to touch on it.

Tommy Robinson supporters outside Downing Street right now:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Manchester airport police stamping heads

British Rwandan kid stabbing little children

Protest in both of those places.

Highest paid BBC reporter turns out to be a pedo

Crazy week

:francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
A lot of fukkery been going on in this country in the past week alone. I don't have the time to even begin to touch on it.

Tommy Robinson supporters outside Downing Street right now:

Far right protest in thousands in London led by Tommy.
Tommy proceeds to play a video that he was told not to play in public by the court.
He proceeded to do this, tried getting off. Got stopped by the border patrol. Refused to cooperate, got hit with a terrorist charge :mjlol:

Now his minions protesting.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Far right protest in thousands in London led by Tommy.
Tommy proceeds to play a video that he was told not to play in public by the court.
He proceeded to do this, tried getting off. Got stopped by the border patrol. Refused to cooperate, got hit with a terrorist charge :mjlol:

Now his minions protesting.

Dude is supposedly the Magneto of the British, yet has an Irish Passport and lives in Spain.

Plus wasn't he trying to get US citizenship at one point? :mjlol:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Let them do foolishness. No one has any time for them anyway. If it results in farage being censured, I am all for it. Had enough with these racists getting an opportunity to spread hate. Lock them to fukk up.

I haven't read about stuff like this happening in the UK since the BNP days. Or am I missing something?