UK: Noel Clarke getting the Bill Cosby treatment

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I hate when stuff like this just proves how some men just don't know how to deal with their insecurities which leads to this type of demonic behaviour. As soon as they get a bit of power they slide into the worst parts of themselves. My daughter has been modelling since she was 17 yrs old and i've been to so much castings and reading for roles i have a keen sense for the fukk shyt and i would not be lying if i said that a good 60% of men in that field are scumbags,gay and straight. The women aren't exused from doing some really hurtful,evil shyt but at least they dont try to fukk everything that moves on a set.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when stuff like this just proves how some men just don't know how to deal with their insecurities which leads to this type of demonic behaviour. As soon as they get a bit of power they slide into the worst parts of themselves. My daughter has been modelling since she was 17 yrs old and i've been to so much castings and reading for roles i have a keen sense for the fukk shyt and i would not be lying if i said that a good 60% of men in that field are scumbags,gay and straight. The women aren't exused from doing some really hurtful,evil shyt but at least they dont try to fukk everything that moves on a set.

Honestly I think that was just the culture of shows and casting until the me too movement.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:ohhh:

I thought this happened way longer ago than just last year:dahell: 2021 was a fukkin time warp.

Was just looking at Gangs of London cast and was like oh Jing Lusi then I see her in pics with Nicholas Pinnock to the point I was oh wow she was with breh? Ain’t he on demon time in the industry?
:patrice:

Come to find out I had him confused with this Breh, Noel Clarke, did a project where he was accused of harassment by Jing Lusi
:mindblown:

Anyway, apparently he’s got a doc coming out soon addressing the allegations soon and people aren’t happy about it.
:huhldup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ohhh:

I thought this happened way longer ago than just last year:dahell: 2021 was a fukkin time warp.

Was just looking at Gangs of London cast and was like oh Jing Lusi then I see her in pics with Nicholas Pinnock to the point I was oh wow she was with breh? Ain’t he on demon time in the industry?
:patrice:

Come to find out I had him confused with this Breh, Noel Clarke, did a project where he was accused of harassment by Jing Lusi
:mindblown:

Anyway, apparently he’s got a doc coming out soon addressing the allegations soon and people aren’t happy about it.
:huhldup:

Nicholas Pinnock wasn't in Gangs of London. Don't you mean Sope Dirisu who plays Elliot?

There's no smoke without fire and I'm not saying he's innocent, but I'll wait to see what comes out in the documentary. :hubie: Either it's gonna (somewhat) clear him or he's gonna go out like R Kelly and be totally cancelled and gone for good.

Channel 4 under fire among female stars for giving actor Noel Clarke airtime to plead his innocence | Daily Mail Online

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Nicholas Pinnock wasn't in Gangs of London. Don't you mean Sope Dirisu who plays Elliot?

Oh nah nah, I know. I was just thinking famous and notable brownskin British actor. Before this, I haven’t seen Clarke since 4321. I mistook Pinnock for Clarke because I’ve seen him more recently in Top Boy, Fortitude, and Criminal: UK. Pinnock just happened to be in pictures with Jing Lusi when you Google her and Jing Lusi happened to have worked with and accused Noel Clarke of sexual harassment.
:whoo:

Nicholas Pinnock would be FIRE on Gangs of London tho:wow: my apologies for the mix up

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Oh nah nah, I know. I was just thinking famous and notable brownskin British actor. Before this, I haven’t seen Clarke since 4321. I mistook Pinnock for Clarke because I’ve seen him more recently in Top Boy, Fortitude, and Criminal: UK. Pinnock just happened to be in pictures with Jing Lusi when you Google her and Jing Lusi happened to have worked with and accused Noel Clarke of sexual harassment.
:whoo:

Nicholas Pinnock would be FIRE on Gangs of London tho:wow: my apologies for the mix up
Pinnock needs to be a villain in a Marvel movie, maybe a wizard in a Doctor Strange movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Pinnock needs to be a villain in a Marvel movie, maybe a wizard in a Doctor Strange movie.
Pinnock as Moses Magnum.

afd12d9924fa3f2a2ba066ab55d19124.jpg

d2264ea3f1a2a7db2d9f76f966e394c6.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Sadly it was an open secret what a scumbag Noel Clarke was. He was powerful and protected and he knew it. When the first me too allegations came out I was surprised his name wasn’t out there. He must have thought he skated through it.

My ex used to work in film production and Noel Clarke would make very crude comments to her and other women who worked there so much so that had to always have 2 people in the suite if he was there.

Only one other person they had to do that for Brett Ratner another scumbag man had very underage looking euro chicks come through for his Arab investors to the damn production suites

:francis: