I know him from Centurion

f4489a444bd08f181bd12a0e683cddab.jpg

oh yeah that scene was fukked up lol smh

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Like I said, clearly he did that shyt, so he deserves whatever happens, Just a damn shame for black British media :francis:

It takes years for black people to make a name for themselves in British media and now one of those names that could get a meeting and pitch a high concept series or films are gone. Sure John Boyega is British, but he's Hollywood now, he ain't doing no small time British series or movie production .

I don't feel sorry for anyone who commits sexual offences. It's clear he's guilty. IDGAF about him, this is all he's ever gonna be known for now and no one's gonna touch with a barge pole, but this is a HUGE blow to whatever little industry we have in this country.

John Boyega was in Small Axe but he ain't doing less than that. I don't expect to see him on Eastenders (which is where black actors who never really make it seem to end up) anytime soon lol.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
It just hit me that Asher D is the same fella from way back on the Champion track with Daddy Freddy. He must have been in his teens.:dwillhuh:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It just hit me that Asher D is the same fella from way back on the Champion track with Daddy Freddy. He must have been in his teens.:dwillhuh:

Same name, different bredda.

Ashley Walters aka Asher D was a child actor and an MC in So Solid Crew. I remember him from Grange Hill.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just went through his IMDB page, and the only thing I've seen is Star Trek Into Darkness, and I don't remember him in it. And I watch quite a bit of UK stuff like Luther/Sherlock/Broadchurch/Bodyguard/etc.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I just went through his IMDB page, and the only thing I've seen is Star Trek Into Darkness, and I don't remember him in it. And I watch quite a bit of UK stuff like Luther/Sherlock/Broadchurch/Bodyguard/etc.
He's a director and sometimes actor. He directed Kidadulthood, Brotherhood and Adulthood. Clarke is also known for getting more non white and working class white talent behind the camera and into the industry in general. His most recent work was in Sky's Bulletproof

There's a reason that a lot of British actors go to Hollywood. The glass ceiling for actors are very low. Especially black actors. You're gonna have to go to a posh acting school, be a certain type of brother or "network".