get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know him from Centurion

f4489a444bd08f181bd12a0e683cddab.jpg

If you've seen the film......

he's going to get the same treatment (figuratively) in real life that he got in the film.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I'm glad it ain't him cuz we need more of that Top Boy piff. :whew:

Ashley ain't even stand by his mans, damn. :picard: Seem like ain't no such thing as innocent until proven guilty as a black man when it comes to sexual harassment accusations.
20 chicks tho breh... not 1 or 2

All allegations need to be taken serious whether it’s 1 or 20, AND it should be innocent until proven otherwise. That said: logic tells us that when 20 women say the same thing, it is likely that this didn’t come out of nowhere.

It does look like a concentrated, organized effort. But that can be because The Guardian did an investigation and found more and more proof.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Horrendous thread title OP you are taking a serious L here.

Dude’s not “getting a treatment”. He, allegedly, violated 20 women.

Stop creating a victim out of the assailant
:gucci:

GIGCX7C.gif

Cool story.

Adam Deacon was right about this guy
:francis:

And because Adam Deacon suffered from mental illness and had a breakdown, he was seen as the crazy one and people dismissed him.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Literally everybody distancing themselves from him.

Ashley is trying to protect his own bag right now. :hubie:

In life it's best to separate yourself from negativity. Clarke did that shyt. But at least Ashley didn't directly make a statement against Clarke.

That's something... right?

If this happened 15 years ago, Clarke could make a comeback eventually, but it happened in 2021 so his career is toast.

Still, I just don't know where the line is anymore. If 20 women are coming for you you did some foul shyt. But, clearly he ain't no Kevin Spacey who actually sexually assaulted young men. He ain't no Ezra Miller that physically beat and violently strangled a woman.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Asher D already went to jail for gun charges. He ain't fukkin up his money again.

Exactly. Plus he's got a whole bunch of kids to look after. I'm sure he's even a grandfather too if I'm not mistaken. He ain't trying to get cancelled out here. It must be painful for him but family's gotta come first.

In life it's best to separate yourself from negativity. Clarke did that shyt. But at least Ashley didn't directly make a statement against Clarke.

That's something... right?

If this happened 15 years ago, Clarke could make a comeback eventually, but it happened in 2021 so his career is toast.

Still, I just don't know where the line is anymore. If 20 women are coming for you you did some foul shyt. But, clearly he ain't no Kevin Spacey who actually sexually assaulted young men. He ain't no Ezra Miller that physically beat and violently strangled a woman.

Nah, as a black man he would have still been finished regardless. This "me too" era has only solidifed his fate. I'm not making him out to be a "victim" unlike what some dap fishing dude in the thread is saying :heh:

From his apology it's clear he still did a lot of shyt he shouldn't have. It's hard enough as black men trying to make it in any industry, but too many get comfortable and think they can get away with the same fukkery as their white peers. Woody Allen and Kevin Spacey might get a pass, but as a black man you're done.

Even if you don't sexually harass women, don't mix business with pleasure and leave that flirting shyt outside. I don't know what made him think he could get away with that shyt. He's destroyed everything he's built up over the years. The higher you climb, the higher you fall.

Plus if he's a bully then it's no wonder Adam went after dude the way he did. There's no smoke without fire.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Exactly. Plus he's got a whole bunch of kids to look after. I'm sure he's even a grandfather too if I'm not mistaken. He ain't trying to get cancelled out here. It must be painful for him but family's gotta come first.

Nah, as a black man he would have still been finished regardless. This "me too" era has only solidifed his fate. I'm not making him out to be a "victim" unlike what some dap fishing dude in the thread is saying :heh:

From his apology it's clear he still did a lot of shyt he shouldn't have. It's hard enough as black men trying to make it in any industry, but too many get comfortable and think they can get away with the same fukkery as their white peers. Woody Allen and Kevin Spacey might get a pass, but as a black man you're done.

Even if you don't sexually harass women, don't mix business with pleasure and leave that flirting shyt outside. I don't know what made him think he could get away with that shyt. He's destroyed everything he's built up over the years. The higher you climb, the higher you fall.

Plus if he's a bully then it's no wonder Adam went after dude the way he did. There's no smoke without fire.

Like I said, clearly he did that shyt, so he deserves whatever happens, Just a damn shame for black British media :francis:

It takes years for black people to make a name for themselves in British media and now one of those names that could get a meeting and pitch a high concept series or films are gone. Sure John Boyega is British, but he's Hollywood now, he ain't doing no small time British series or movie production .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Did anybody even read the article?

This is not vague accusations.

If even 10% of this is true:

At best dude is a sociopath, an a-hole and a bully.

Most likely dude is a sexual predator who abused his power position and most of this is true

Worst case he is a predator who grooms his victims and this is just the tip of the ice berg

All of the chicks who came forward and showed their face are actresses/industry people, and white

The guilt is all over the letter his lawyers sent with
statements like “he can’t defend himself in detail because not enough detail is provided, but he vehemently denies the allegations”

What?

An innocent person would say “This is absolute nonsense, fabrication and a lie.”

Dude is done and probably for the better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah I’m familiar with breh’s career...terrible if true smmfh