UK breh's and brehettes... Why do you still pay for kings, queens, princes and princesses

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
960x0.jpg

Forbes also reports the British monarchy "contributes nearly £1.8 billion to the UK economy" annually, including £550 million in tourism.

So why are tax payers putting money in their pocket?

It seems they're merely a tourist attraction, like Disney Land. But We don't give them millions of dollars a year.
The correct answer is because the UK is still an extremely class based society, and the upper class is making sure that it stays this way.

invalid

Banned
Daps
The queen alone has a net worth of $500+ million. SO I ask again, why should Brits have to pay for anything?

Same way CEOs are ultra- high networth but the company still pays for the private jet, dinners, etc. Her business is England, and when you have a business, you can expense almost everything.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far more extortionate taxes Brits pay for to be (fake) outraged by something like this.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
960x0.jpg

Forbes also reports the British monarchy "contributes nearly £1.8 billion to the UK economy" annually, including £550 million in tourism.

So why are tax payers putting money in their pocket?

It seems they're merely a tourist attraction, like Disney Land. But We don't give them millions of dollars a year.

The royal family owns alot of land that they allow people to use.

invalid

Banned
Daps
SO I ask again, why should Brits have to pay for anything?

Also, this question probably shouldn’t be posed to posters whose families just got there 50 years ago. :mjlol:

Their priorities were probably trying to demonstrate that they can assimilate into English society and would have went along with anything.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know a single person who ever really cared for the monarchy outside of Princess Diana. It should have been disbanded a loooong time ago. All they are is a tourist attraction at this point, plus it's not like we have a choice in subsidising the reptilians any more than any other country forces it's citizens to pay for shyt they never asked for.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have long been of the opinion that we should give them what the tsars got, but that's just me

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Also, this question probably shouldn’t be posed to posters whose families just got there 50 years ago. :mjlol:

Their priorities were probably trying to demonstrate that they can assimilate into English society and would have went along with anything.
Shots
Our families were actually invited as skilled labourers and had tokens to work and study
They were not ravaged by war seeking shelter
60 years ago when they came
My grandparents stayed for 3 years before they decided to go back to Africa with the children they gave birth to HERE
So they could be educated in Africa and have culture

By the time my parents were here in the late 70’s the Naira was stronger than the Pound sterling

please don’t assume not all of us are products of the farming generation

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This place is full of idiots I swear:snoop:

Them nikkas make you $180 dollars and ask for less than $1 and you in ur feelings

Last edited: