UK breh's and brehettes... Why do you still pay for kings, queens, princes and princesses

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Where is the ROI if what is generated sits in trusts and adds interest

it’s not really reinvested and redistributed amongst the general population

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Because otherwise they’d go recluse and that $1.8B would decrease dramatically, duh.

1. Who cares that something costing you 67mill is generating 1800 million???? That’s your argument? How is it not immediately clear to you why a country would want to continue that arrangement?

2. There’s no guarantee the castles would remain accessible for tourists. Without there pageantry interests in them would wane over the years. Much of that 67 million probably includes staffing and upkeep of properties like Buckingham Palace. Given how that’s used, that number would remain even if you “shunned” the Royal family.

Let's go ahead and reinstitute slavery then. That would be good for the economy. Since... ya know, what's good for the economy is your only argument.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
SO giving money annually to a family that's worth billions of dollars because it makes them feel good.

I see. So what you're saying is Brits have a sheep mentality and/or they simply don't know no better. It makes sense now. :patrice:

No, but you're already falling into generalizations saying an entire country has a "sheep mentality". Seriously what's wrong with people on the coli who can't go three posts without insulting entire nations? :mjlol:

Answer me this, why do you pay taxes to a country that is worth billions? Why do you pay for monuments, for military parades? Because you have a "sheep mentality"?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Crown Jewels
Maybe if they returned those jewels to South Africa we wouldn’t have to pay for some tourists to come and take pics of stolen merch

The irony of what she's wearing representing the looting of and genocide of Africans and their resources.

The history buried and forgotten.

:francis:And hear you have an African descendant cheesing it up with her.

GTY_queen_with_obama_mm_160421_16x9_992.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No, but you're already falling into generalizations saying an entire country has a "sheep mentality". Seriously what's wrong with people on the coli who can't go three posts without insulting entire nations? :mjlol:

Answer me this, why do you pay taxes to a country that is worth billions? Why do you pay for monuments, for military parades? Because you have a "sheep mentality"?

Many new us stadiums are funded with some public dollars or a tax added on hotel rooms and car rentals

Daps
Nah nikka, the only positive that you state is that it helps the economy. Same logic as mine. Don't get mad. It's a common debate tactic...showing the ridiculousness of your argument through a parallel example.

Go somewhere and suck "Prince" Harry's dikk

Yea same “logic” if you completely ignore the negatives of slavery. :skip:

You are intellectually dishonest. Idgaf about the Royal family. The OP asked why the UK would want to continue the arrangement and the answer is painfully obvious.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah nikka, the only positive that you state is that it helps the economy. Same logic as mine. Don't get mad. It's a common debate tactic...showing the ridiculousness of your argument through a parallel example.

Go somewhere and suck "Prince" Harry's dikk

But the difference is slave labor was replaced by technological advancement, and the for profit prison model, which is a legal form of slavery.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Damn near 2020 and brehs still calling for "Royalty" that robbed Africa and so many other locations ..
:snoop:

"Y'all's better leave my Queen alone..."

Eliesabytch and her band of thieves can piss off

I used to deliver mail to Buckingham palace in Victoria they don’t even live there
Just their doctors, dentists etc

it’s the biggest sham in history even the pilgrims in America knew that
Monarchy my backside

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I made the thread in the first place? :dahell: to ask WHY do they still allow it. Laws can be changed.

Brits =/= Americans. They don't have this separatist cowboy f*ck you frontier independent attitude.

:laff: at you being surprised at Windsor taxation in England.