Uh Oh: Saudi Arabia defies US, cuts oil production. Russia to benefit. Dark Brandon VERY mad.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
UAE and Qatar have already diversified away from oil. Saudi is trying to do the same now. Not sure about Kuwait.

Diversify in this context is being substituted for transition or phase out and it’s just not reality. I can’t foresee Kuwait whose best selling vehicles are diesel Toyota Hilux’s are transitioning very soon :skip:

I’ve been/worked in every inch of the Middle East and all I’ve seen, driven or been chauffeured in were up armored diesel vehicles

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what will those arabs do once the modern world fully embraces EV's?

their days are numbered.

This is why they should be trying to get as much money they can right now. Pretty fukked up for biden to threaten them for political clout.
The US is capitalist only for their benefit

Daps
what will those arabs do once the modern world fully embraces EV's?

their days are numbered.
This 100%.

Start investing in batteries and anything related to EV. Brandon finna put a whole bunch of money into untethering us from oil.

The Joos will help too since I'm sure they'd be more than happy to kick the Saudis in the nuts. I get why OPEC is doing its thing but this might be the wake up call America needs.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why they should be trying to get as much money they can right now. Pretty fukked up for biden to threaten them for political clout.
The US is capitalist only for their benefit

I understand their thinking. but u best believe the rest of the first world will remember this once they are effectively cut off.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Brandon needs to withdraw our remaining troops out of Saudi, let Putin defend them from Iran
Be the big bad oil baron in the Middle East that's scared of their crazy unhinged little cousin brehs