Uh Oh: Saudi Arabia defies US, cuts oil production. Russia to benefit. Dark Brandon VERY mad.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:mjlol: man y'all aint gonna do shyt to them except suck their dikk... stop lying...

That old senile demonic fakkit will be over there begging MBS soon enough, again. His handlers will force him to go, again.
:pachaha:

He’s probably on the phone with the Saudis like “I fukked up trying to go to war with oil. I don’t want the smoke. You gotta help me, man! This clean energy shyt was a mistake.”
:to:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got Venezuela right in our front yard.. :smugbiden:
At a press conference on January 19, the current President accidentally revealed what the real difference between him and the former head-of-state is: Trump thinks that Latin America is the US empire’s “backyard”, while Biden insists it is Washington’s “front yard”.:smugbiden:

You can see Biden’s comments in the official transcript published at the White House: “We used to talk about, when I was a kid in college, about ‘America’s backyard,’” he said in the presser. “It’s not America’s backyard. Everything south of the Mexican border is America’s front yard.”:smugbiden:

I repeat: “Everything south of the Mexican border is America’s front yard.”

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Saudi Arabia cut oil supply at Putin's request
China and India are funding the war by buying Oil from Russia
Brazil needs fertilizer and Africa needs wheat from Putin, so they HAVE to side with him

They aren’t siding with him , they are being neutral and conducting business as usual . China isn’t sending troops and equipment, which is what Putin requested.

Africa is not relevant - none of the countries to tip the scale

India is India

Brazil conducting business as usual

Saudi Arabia is the child that needs a spanking - soon come

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Tesla gang ain’t got these problems :blessed:
That said this should only serve to help us since we will up production (as long as a hurricane doesn’t knock out any rigs) and drive the price down since we are fracking for oil these days.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I see this as the Saudi’s price gauging and as much as we don’t want to read America can and probably will return to the practice plus they found a lot of oil in Guyana so don’t be surprised if the US heads there and pays them to ship gas to Europe.