Uh oh: GTA5 On PS3 is guaranteed to be a hack fest!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 what was the last xbox exclusive you bought? :mjpls:
What was the last xbox GAME you bought$? :mjpls:
The last exclusive I bought, from State of Decay to Halo 4 depending on which one you want to count
And your condescending way of asking is amusing since you rep a deprived console with an online service that is in shambles
What game CAN you play muh'fukka without dem hackboyz goin crazy :whew:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What CFW been able to get online in the last two years? :popcorn:
You can't be serious :smugdraper:
Bedbug, there are NUMEROUS threads on every ps3 related site/forum like nextgenupdate, psx-scene, ps3hax about being banned from PSN but arguing with you is pointless, show some love to your kids instead of hate towards a company on another continent (if you do know what a continent is of course :youngsabo:)
Oh is that right, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to prove this story that sounds like a hurricaaaaane, here IN, DUCKBURG!!! :sitdown:
isnt this fakkit supposed to be banned for a month since the foreskins lost to packers as well ? :wtf:
I know your team put up a poultry 3pts in a fukkin BEATDOWN. Now we got yo fakkit ass in here carrying on the Forty-Whiner tradition. I don't know why, but all your post seem like they belong in "The Ladies Room"
You should do some pushups before you even think about PS4 bytch nikka :birdman: