Uh oh: GTA5 On PS3 is guaranteed to be a hack fest!!!

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Oh, interesteing.
Never heard anything like that.
Even looks like it might be true.

Super glad you posted about this.
Tell me if someone knows the answer about this.
A smart person loves console wars.
Really, I can't wait to hear more.

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
if u dont send me all your microsoft points im going to hack ur account k

DMR

Killa
Daps
Oh, did somebody think PSN was fixed :lolbron:

What some of you previously thought was relegated to jailbroken PS3's is now available for ALL PS3 systems
What am I talking about?

All you need is a USB drive and you can be invincible, you can be Superman, you can do whatever you want and fukk up the whole entire experience on PS3 without even trying hard :whew:

LJArVpN.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Oh NO, another dumbass tries to beat me at my own game :heh:
Well bruh, lets look at those good comments underneath the video you posted :ufdup:
Uploader Comments (TestedModz)
I don't have to bet, I know you're stupid :umad:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Oh NO, another dumbass tries to beat me at my own game :heh:
Well bruh, lets look at those good comments underneath the video you posted :ufdup:

I don't have to bet, I know you're stupid :umad:

Lol @ me to even entertain this blatantly obvious trolling :russ:

But 1st off
LJArVpN.png

2nd - a google search which took literally one second:

3rd :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lol @ me to even entertain this blatantly obvious trolling :russ:

But 1st off
LJArVpN.png

2nd - a google search which took literally one second:

3rd :camby:

Bruh, didn't I just finish telling you how stupid you are? And your dumbass decides to come back for more? :heh:
Look, its nice that you just learned today that people have "Tried" to make cheats for XBL games
What you don't understand is nobody GETS AWAY with it on XBL
Your new link, is from a video from early 2012. Thats cool and all, but since its about to be 2014 your link is outdated bruh :ufdup:
The shyt you posted doesn't even work. And the point which you seem to fail to grasp is the fact that on PSN they can't stop you from doing it. XBL they do

So if you want to combat this thread, you would need to show how Hacking is something that is prevalent TODAY. If something is created, show me how that hack is working NOW
See, on PSN this is why they can't stop it :umad:

http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/

ITS HILARIOUS HOW ALL 3CEPTS TRY TO IGNORE THIS, THEN THEY GO "XBL IS THE SAME :sadcam:"
NO THE fukk ITS NOT, WE DIDN'T LOSE THE PREVERBIAL KEYS. ARE YOU READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TO YOURSELVES YET. CRYING LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE WHAT I JUST POSTED NOT TRUE. IT ONLY MAKES WHAT YOU POSTED NOT TRUE
:win:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Bruh, didn't I just finish telling you how stupid you are? And your dumbass decides to come back for more? :heh:
Look, its nice that you just learned today that people have "Tried" to make cheats for XBL games
What you don't understand is nobody GETS AWAY with it on XBL
Your new link, is from a video from early 2012. Thats cool and all, but since its about to be 2014 your link is outdated bruh :ufdup:
The shyt you posted doesn't even work. And the point which you seem to fail to grasp is the fact that on PSN they can't stop you from doing it. XBL they do

So if you want to combat this thread, you would need to show how Hacking is something that is prevalent TODAY. If something is created, show me how that hack is working NOW
See, on PSN this is why they can't stop it :umad:

http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/

ITS HILARIOUS HOW ALL 3CEPTS TRY TO IGNORE THIS, THEN THEY GO "XBL IS THE SAME :sadcam:"
NO THE fukk ITS NOT, WE DIDN'T LOSE THE PREVERBIAL KEYS. ARE YOU READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TO YOURSELVES YET. CRYING LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE WHAT I JUST POSTED NOT TRUE. IT ONLY MAKES WHAT YOU POSTED NOT TRUE
:win:

Ey Bedbug, you are crying about date of video and then you are posting link from 2012 too :dead:
Since early 2013 Sony actively bans CFW and Homebrew users so YES THEY CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING IT
But I wont waste anymore time with you, go troll someone else now :snooze:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:what: Does this nikka not realize you could already download pirated versions of the Xbox360 version of GTA V from torrents, 2 weeks ago?

Does it work in systems that are not hacked? I have a banned system, but never hacked it