Uh oh: GTA5 On PS3 is guaranteed to be a hack fest!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ey Bedbug, you are crying about date of video and then you are posting link from 2012 too :dead:
Since early 2013 Sony actively bans CFW and Homebrew users so YES THEY CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING IT
But I wont waste anymore time with you, go troll someone else now :snooze:
New thread :blessed:
Does it work in systems that are not hacked? I have a banned system, but never hacked it
Yes, it works on any PS3 system now :damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just peep...

Ey Bedbug, you are crying about date of video and then you are posting link from 2012 too :dead:
Since early 2013 Sony actively bans CFW and Homebrew users so YES THEY CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING IT
But I wont waste anymore time with you, go troll someone else now :snooze:
That is a very nice story you just made up there. I now need you or @ChrisDorner @DexterMorgan @Rekkapryde @Jax @el_oh_el @satam55 or whoever to back that claim up with some sort of link showing. You even had a specific date on when they started doing this :leon:

Lets see it 3cepts :popcorn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, didn't I just finish telling you how stupid you are? And your dumbass decides to come back for more? :heh:
Look, its nice that you just learned today that people have "Tried" to make cheats for XBL games
What you don't understand is nobody GETS AWAY with it on XBL
Your new link, is from a video from early 2012. Thats cool and all, but since its about to be 2014 your link is outdated bruh :ufdup:
The shyt you posted doesn't even work. And the point which you seem to fail to grasp is the fact that on PSN they can't stop you from doing it. XBL they do

So if you want to combat this thread, you would need to show how Hacking is something that is prevalent TODAY. If something is created, show me how that hack is working NOW
See, on PSN this is why they can't stop it :umad:

http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/

ITS HILARIOUS HOW ALL 3CEPTS TRY TO IGNORE THIS, THEN THEY GO "XBL IS THE SAME :sadcam:"
NO THE fukk ITS NOT, WE DIDN'T LOSE THE PREVERBIAL KEYS. ARE YOU READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TO YOURSELVES YET. CRYING LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE WHAT I JUST POSTED NOT TRUE. IT ONLY MAKES WHAT YOU POSTED NOT TRUE
:win:
ixvE57ONcpu6n.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I never understood why PC geeks try to cover for 3cepts, like yall fukkin or something :heh:

Anywayz, I just thought I'd put this here for shyts n giggles :lolbron:

KZ is 60 FPS :popcorn: how's dead rising looking? Barely made it to 30?
Show me where KZ is confirmed to be 60fps bruh :popcorn:

And can we get an answer for the original question? @Fatboi1 and anyone else who I might have left out
I see you all avoiding this thread like its filled with Kyrptonite.
Oh wait, I forgot, in GTA you're used to being :cape:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

DMR

Killa
Daps
Just peep...

That is a very nice story you just made up there. I now need you or @ChrisDorner @DexterMorgan @Rekkapryde @Jax @el_oh_el @satam55 or whoever to back that claim up with some sort of link showing. You even had a specific date on when they started doing this :leon:

Lets see it 3cepts :popcorn:

Bedbug, there are NUMEROUS threads on every ps3 related site/forum like nextgenupdate, psx-scene, ps3hax about being banned from PSN but arguing with you is pointless, show some love to your kids instead of hate towards a company on another continent (if you do know what a continent is of course :youngsabo:)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
isnt this fakkit supposed to be banned for a month since the foreskins lost to packers as well ? :wtf: