Uh oh: GTA5 On PS3 is guaranteed to be a hack fest!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh, did somebody think PSN was fixed :lolbron:

What some of you previously thought was relegated to jailbroken PS3's is now available for ALL PS3 systems
What am I talking about?

All you need is a USB drive and you can be invincible, you can be Superman, you can do whatever you want and fukk up the whole entire experience on PS3 without even trying hard :whew:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I see two posters who are maturely handling the situation :uFURIOUS:

I see nothing wrong with educating the community on whats reality when dealing with PSN
The fact you don't need to jailbreak is HUGE. How many posters on here got jailbroken systems?
There are 100 GTA threads, talk about the game you love so much in those threads.
This thread, its about what you are gonna face in 2weeks. Crying in this thread about it won't stop it
Hopefully everyone isn't fukked over like you guys will be.

Nobody plays Last of Us online anymore, I wonder why :rudy:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh, did somebody think PSN was fixed :lolbron:

What some of you previously thought was relegated to jailbroken PS3's is now available for ALL PS3 systems
What am I talking about?

All you need is a USB drive and you can be invincible, you can be Superman, you can do whatever you want and fukk up the whole entire experience on PS3 without even trying hard :whew:

1840920-UWPU4IV.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what: Does this nikka not realize you could already download pirated versions of the Xbox360 version of GTA V from torrents, 2 weeks ago?