Uh oh…Bungie up next?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it but this is a result of Gen Z entering the work force. Whether thats a good or bad thing, but this is how the new generation was raised to feel and react to things

It's the internet.. It gave everyone a voice. shyt like this always happened but people couldn't go viral.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I hate to say it but this is a result of Gen Z entering the work force. Whether thats a good or bad thing, but this is how the new generation was raised to feel and react to things
Yeah, they're gonna kill workplace non-work communication and camaraderie which isn't an indictment against gen-z or even necessarily a bad thing but sooner or later these companies are going to smarten up and put the kibosh on speaking to your co-workers about anything but sports and the weather. In this environment you'd probably get much less flack for that than some jackasses saying a bunch of dumb shyt and the whole top brass being on the hook for it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It's a good thing of course. We shouldn't accept something because it's the status quo. People need to grow the fukk up in the workplace. Be ignorant or racist or sexist or whatever it is on your own time. But they wildin trying to frame this as a "gaming industry" thing :comeon:.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The gaming industry is full of sexless incel nerds. I'm not sure why anyone, especially women, would want to be a game designer.:scust: Let them nerds have they lil club, as long as they make good games.

And fukk IGN. I hate them liberal lgbtq b*stards. 95% of them mufukkas can't even game on the easiest difficulty

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wonder if this is why Microsoft dropped them all those years ago
With the Destiny franchise, they been making money hand over fist, they charging me 30 dollars to upgrade my character, everybody got to pay it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if this is why Microsoft dropped them all those years ago

Bungie wanted to leave MS in 07 cuz they didn't wanna keep making Halo. MS let Bungie buy themselves out under the condition they made 2 more Halo games(which ended up bein ODST n Reach). in fact, 343 was made in 07 because of this split. it was very public.

Microsoft didn't bush them, the company paid money n developed 2 games to become independent.

7-7-2007 is considered Bungie day cuz its when they officially broke from MS.

Last edited: