Uh oh…Bungie up next?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Everybody is gonna have to adapt our these type of stories gonna keep happeneing to every company and eventually to individuals. We are in a different age.

Am not saying this is right but all this ohh am so shocked this is happening, its so phony:stopitslime:

Its usually only a big deal when it happens to white gays white women or any so called white minority When its black folks its usually ignored or dismissed.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The gaming industry is full of sexless incel nerds. I'm not sure why anyone, especially women, would want to be a game designer.:scust: Let them nerds have they lil club, as long as they make good games.

And fukk IGN. I hate them liberal lgbtq b*stards. 95% of them mufukkas can't even game on the easiest difficulty
Surprise for you, this isn't just the gaming industry these things happen. Me too got a lot of people across all industries out of here(or at least shuffled). Being sexless and a nerd has nothing to do with deviant behavior. Your comment about why a woman would want to work in the game industry just shows again that you ignorantly speak on these you don't understand:hhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a good thing of course. We shouldn't accept something because it's the status quo. People need to grow the fukk up in the workplace. Be ignorant or racist or sexist or whatever it is on your own time. But they wildin trying to frame this as a "gaming industry" thing :comeon:.

Cause the only other way to frame it is "a white guy" thing. Which is what it is.

You find any company with a bunch of white men making decisions. You going to find shyt like this. Weirdo pseudo racism, sexism, dudebro humor, dikk jokes is their whole work culture.

I bet if you outlawed making a sexist, racist, gay joke at work, within 30 days half the white men on planet earth wouldn't have a job. All these dudes got to do to live on easy street is NOT be some fukking weirdo and most of these dudes can't even do that:mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
like i said in the other thread.. all these companies are full of fukkery. a nerdy art CAC is still a CAC. sometimes worse cuz he done got shytted on by all the jock cacs. now video games and animation done put money in some of they pockets. a WORLD OF fukkERY

yea...tech industry is full of Zuckerberg's...white nerds who got shytted on throughot high school/college, got power and abuse it

shyt is from the Harvey Weinstein playbook

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Everybody is gonna have to adapt our these type of stories gonna keep happeneing to every company and eventually to individuals. We are in a different age.

Am not saying this is right but all this ohh am so shocked this is happening, its so phony:stopitslime:

Its usually only a big deal when it happens to white gays white women or any so called white minority When its black folks its usually ignored or dismissed.

We play games made by white nerds...if there isn't a scandal for every game company and/or outlet I'd be shocked for real.

It is what it is :yeshrug:

edit: made by male white nerds as if that needed clarity :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's a good thing of course. We shouldn't accept something because it's the status quo. People need to grow the fukk up in the workplace. Be ignorant or racist or sexist or whatever it is on your own time. But they wildin trying to frame this as a "gaming industry" thing :comeon:.
And here in lies the problem with working 12 hour days, 7 days a week

People are always gonna be people

Especially in a high stress situations constantly

It's not okay, but, ppl are always gonna find a way to let loose
Yeah, they're gonna kill workplace non-work communication and camaraderie which isn't an indictment against gen-z or even necessarily a bad thing but sooner or later these companies are going to smarten up and put the kibosh on speaking to your co-workers about anything but sports and the weather. In this environment you'd probably get much less flack for that than some jackasses saying a bunch of dumb shyt and the whole top brass being on the hook for it.

Women are finding it hard to get mentored

Cuz like it or not, corporate culture has a lot of "kicking it"

Even if you just throwing frisbees in the park on Saturday, you still run the risk of saying and doing something "problematic"

Yes, corporates culture needs to improve, but, people aren't robots

So, short of masking sure they're aren't any crimes (which they're should be zero tolerance for any type of assault) happening, I don't know how much further you can go
:hubie:
Gaming industry needs to change, but, you can work even CACs like slaves not expect their ugly side to come out months and months on end

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702