More layoffs at Bungie, SIE taking control, spinning out new action game studio, etc.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got Barrett up out of their before them lawsuits start rolling in :mjlol:

It's almost becoming a scientific fact that you can't have a cac man around any type of woman in a business environment without him trying to fukk :mjlol:

These video game chicks are ugly as shyt I couldn't imagine being like "so you want to get drinks later" with some chick who's first name is She Her and last name is Them They We

TDT

All Star
Daps
Bungie is the new Ubisoft it seems..

As far as Marathon goes they better scrap everything and start from scratch..maybe have PvP Extraction as one of the game modes

Daps
Bungie dying a sad, publicly humiliating death the same year Bioware finally rises from the ashes after their wannabe "Destiny Killler" almost sank them in a similar fashion is some funny shyt man. :pachaha::blessed:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Throw away a simple job of pumping out a dedicated series for vagina brehs
:francis:Can't count the checks and settle for a Xvideos clip brehs
:francis:Put Marathon in shambles because "THOSE t*ts AND SHES THICCC" brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know as a person who doesn't get involved with dating, romance and anything related to that stuff it might ring hollow but I find it baffling how people can't be in the presence of the opposite sex and not completely lose their shyt.

At the very least don't shyt where you sleep. If you want to harass people don't do it at your job with co-workers.

How are people this stupid? I wish I could ask the guy if losing his job like this was worth the unwanted passes he made at these women. Go get a prostitute.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know as a person who doesn't get involved with dating, romance and anything related to that stuff it might ring hollow but I find it baffling how people can't be in the presence of the opposite sex and not completely lose their shyt.

Aflac's duck spokesperson holding a mobile phone. | Nasdaq

TDT

All Star
Daps

At the very least don't shyt where you sleep. If you want to harass people don't do it at your job with co-workers.

How are people this stupid? I wish I could ask the guy if losing his job like this was worth the unwanted passes he made at these women. Go get a prostitute.
There was one instance where this Activision/Blizzard employee was sexually harrassed to the point where she ended up committing suicide :mindblown: