Yo Momma's Front Porch
Can't let y'all have all the fun :mjgrin:

34387561c5722ed48d9dba8b8bc329b2a0e86bfe8336cf464c5a918d82928f15d1828f55.jpg

Gotta hold it down for #babyfacegang :win:
Nope! Not ugly
The conversation:

Me: Maybe she’s looking for a husband

Anything else you want to know?
:whoa: Hey I don’t want any beef to start. I made the thread and tagged @Nicole0416 amf the other ladies which is why she’s commenting.
OP how old are you and what happened to the man you supposedly had?
I’m 33 and my man is at work. Your reason for asking? I hope not to imply that there is anything suspect or untrustworthy with the way I post. I have made comments that are friendly and do not cross lines. Have a good day.
Get rated by **** brehs
Who is ****?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nope! Not ugly

:whoa: Hey I don’t want any beef to start. I made the thread and tagged @Nicole0416 amf the other ladies which is why she’s commenting.

I’m 33 and my man is at work. Your reason for asking? I hope not to imply that there is anything suspect or untrustworthy with the way I post. I have made comments that are friendly and do not cross lines. Have a good day.

Who is ****?
Nah it’s not you. Nicole is mad I made fun of her. I didn’t care about this thread at all. It was the private jokes on Nicole that set her off

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

Your man is out here working hard for you and his family...and you on the internet seeking attention from random internet nikkas.

That nikka lost. :russ:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Your man is out here working hard for you and his family...and you on the internet seeking attention from random internet nikkas.

That nikka lost. :russ:
You and the two idiots that dapped you are the lost ones. Go on and go treat your girl like a 1950s housewife and leave me alone.
That's exactly what **** would say :leostare:
Welp

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Im an attention seeking goofy yet here you are in a thread of pics of men quoting me:comeon:

I do my best to ignore your sexist ass so let me continue :unimpressed:
You're doing all this attention seeking with a full on man that's busting his ass off for you. So, your attempt to make this comparable is a no go. You goofy.