Ugly gang, post your pic and let the coli ladies decide

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0df6d3cb6c00d09122663ba5371beeb2.gif

O u 2 good 2 put ya dicc on the fone huh
Please call the law offices of Gloria Allred expeditiously, if not sooner. You don't deserve the harassment you're getting. You're brave for coming forward :mjcry:

#metoobruh

0ilBCbQ.png

tDames

Pro
Daps
Please call the law offices of Gloria Allred expeditiously, if not sooner. You don't deserve the harassment you're getting. You're brave for coming forward :mjcry:

#metoobruh

0ilBCbQ.png

Aw shyt what did i do

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
you aint got a fb? ig? snap? nothing? if you ever uploaded a picture online anywhere, it's the same fukking thing. own your shyt:yeshrug:
No, it’s not goofy. People on ig, fb and snap are 90% of people I’ve met or know irl. Idk anyone on the coli to feel the need to post a picture for a forum of mostly men that shyt sus af and you low key sus pressing nikkas to share pictures of themselves

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
No, it’s not goofy. People on ig, fb and snap are 90% of people I’ve met or know irl. Idk anyone on the coli to feel the need to post a picture for a forum of mostly men that shyt sus af and you low key sus pressing nikkas to share pictures of themselves

man you must really be ugly af, you're getting emotional about this, jasonMASK indeed:mjlol:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
lol you're so emotional, you could have just dmed OP your pic to begin with, but you got the attention you wanted:heh:
Who am I going to dm my pic to you :dame: breh I’m not looking for love on the coli Idgaf about matching a face to a username I just like roasting weirdo goofys like you especially during Rona season I got time now. If there was a girl on the coli I’m interested in they would know