Ugly gang, post your pic and let the coli ladies decide

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Bytch , YOU ARE THE WEIRDO. why the fuk are you talking to coli members on here to some switch hitting he she???!!! Don't fukkin lie bc I have the proof
I know you have proof. I’ll tell the conversation.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
The conversation:

Me: Maybe she’s looking for a husband

Anything else you want to know?

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
nahhh.. fuk that. Let's get this wayyyyyy out in the open
Okay:

My quotes

“ that’s exactly why I didn’t post myself in that thread. It seemed like a setup

“‍♂️ maybe she’s looking for a husband”

:manny: If you want to post Jayne comments go ahead but I won’t betray the trust.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Brehs should post a pic of them with a group of their friends and then brehettes can rank and rate the guys. Cause some brehs may not want to post their face on here.

Or brehs should post like 2 or more pics (where one of the photos is actually them) and do the same

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
we are just getting started you tranny conspiring bytch - I got you in a few minutes
Okay. But why you’re looking through our discord (nosey Nikka) make sure you see the other post when nikkas said you should be dead and I defended you.

I figure you should get the whole story as well (nosey nikka)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No homo and all but y’all nikkas ain’t even ugly
:dame:
Really, these nikkas aren't ugly at all. Lacking swag on average, yes. Potentially lame, that's for the females to decide but ugly like if they were around me, they would hurt my chances with the ladies when i was single, nope. Not at all.

Most of these nikkas just ain't pulling women like that and assume it's due to looks. More times than not it's just due to women are picky and they want what everyone wants and if you are what everyone wants, you will eat. If you aren't, get in line or join a society, frat, or make some bank.

nikkas confuse getting bytches for looks. They are not the same.