Ugly gang, post your pic and let the coli ladies decide

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Off top, I never had issues with dating any type of women, but I had a couple say that to me before. I was in the streets though, so the statement was more about if I left the streets or not...

A little of both, some of these brothers don't really believe they're ugly but don't hear they aren't so need to hear it here...

You know alota people's esteem is tied to how they believe their romantic interests view them. Cats have issues with dating and assume it means they're ugly instead of looking at what other factors could play into the dating issues...

Lotta these dudes have other issues, just a man's view on this thread!

Yo tell me how this works/what it means! I'm a Gemini and was born at 430am...

I’m a Gemini too. I don’t know what time I was born though

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m a Gemini too. I don’t know what time I was born though

Word, have you ever had any experiences dating other Geminis? I never explicitly tried to, but looking back on it every time there was interest in a woman who was a Gemini, it just never worked. Nothing bad or crazy, the connection just couldn't sustain or be made...

I don't study the stars and shyt but I wonder if there's text that says why that is...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Word, have you ever had any experiences dating other Geminis? I never explicitly tried to, but looking back on it every time there was interest in a woman who was a Gemini, it just never worked. Nothing bad or crazy, the connection just couldn't sustain or be made...

I don't study the stars and shyt but I wonder if there's text that says why that is...

Yeah my sons father is a Gemini lol

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
iFDfuIu.jpg
Not ugly. You just need hair.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not ugly but first pic is :dame:. Also braids are 2002. Get a fade and you will be popping

who group? What group? Where group?

not ugly; take some pics with a natural expression.

All my fault! Charge it to my memory and not my heart. My bad to @Boujee Bonita Braxton @Chelsea Bridge @Ashley Banks @blackpearltheempress @Colicat

Not ugly but you o
Covering your face so I don’t know what’s going on under that hand :hamster:

I highly doubt it

You cute and know it

No where near ugly

See I was right. You are not ugly! Right style and swag and you are high up there

Get out of here pretty boy :pacspit: Just kidding lol

Handsome

Also handsome
You’re good. I wasn’t going to participate in the judging anyway :smile:. Everyone is beautiful in their own way :smile: