Ugandan breh gets all the scholarships

Daps
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/18/us/helms-ategeka-college-acceptance-cec/index.html

helms4.jpg

US
Live TV

He’s been accepted to 122 colleges with $5.3 million in scholarships. His choice came down to his love of music​

By Faith Karimi, CNN
7 minute read
Updated 9:33 AM EDT, Sat May 18, 2024

Helms Ategeka with some of his many college acceptance letters. He graduates from high school next month in Oakland, California.

Helms Ategeka with some of his many college acceptance letters. He graduates from high school next month in Oakland, California.
Courtesy Christopher Ategeka
CNN —
Helms Ategeka wants to be a pop star. But when he told his dad he planned to pursue a music degree after his graduation next month from high school, his father wasn’t exactly thrilled.
So last fall, the Oakland, California, teenager took a different approach: He started applying to colleges. More than 150 of them.

Before long, he got an acceptance letter. Then another. And another. The trickle became a flood until there were 122 of them — along with some $5.3 million in proposed grants and scholarship offers. (CNN has viewed the acceptance letters.)

His father says he’s proud of Helms’ 3.94 GPA and had hoped his son would pick a career with financial stability, like medicine or computer technology. Or maybe Helms might follow in his own footsteps as a mechanical engineering graduate from the University of California, Berkeley.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

His dad feels the same way about his music as the football player felt about that band member. Hahahaha

Awwww shyt, now I get to share one of my fav new artists :obama:

Running through the bands like a golden bear in '82
My homie wanna film it
That's not really what I came to do
Pulverized potato leather varnished with a gravy soup
She tryna cut the raw veneta denim into daisy dukes
Another pair waiting in the wings so no pressure
If the surgeon get the yips and the patient don't fit as measured
Offset the cost of the purchase by dipping feather into clarified butter and sticking 16 together
Go ahead, check thе ledger
MY NUMBERS TOOK A LEAP AND THE PRICE OF THE BRICK FOLLOWED!! :ohlawd: