UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
his boy got it even worse though. Brutal stuff don't watch if you don't like people getting hurt bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
no Brazilians. The guy saying stuff to the girl in the beginning is the former UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao. He's always been a brash dude so didn't expect anything less from him but this time looked like he got more than he bargained for. His friend the one that got kicked multiple times is in critical condition.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This is the same country that is holding both the World Cup and the Olympics soon, right? I am calling it now, there's going to be some huge violent scandal and there's going to be a revealing of some cover up by Brazilian officials to lower their numbers in order to dishonestly get those events. Crime in that country is no joke.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I knew it..I knew UFC mma fighters were trash..if that was a kung fu master a 2x4 wouldn't do shyt because they train thier head and the rest of their body to be hard as iron..a kung fu master would of took out that whole fiasco with a lethal blow each to each one of them..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
no Brazilians. The guy saying stuff to the girl in the beginning is the former UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao. He's always been a brash dude so didn't expect anything less from him but this time looked like he got more than he bargained for. His friend the one that got kicked multiple times is in critical condition.

If I remember correctly that dude was wild as fukk. :whew: not suprised to see him involved in this kind of fukkery

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Bodies will be caught over this. Guaranteed. Falcao wont let this go. He's :demonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The individuals in the footage have a history of demonic activity. :manny: You only get so long to pollute the environment before you're made environmentally friendly, friends. :sitdown: