UFC 4 Official Reveal Trailer

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came back to this this week after playing Fight Night Champion a lot over the last year.

shyt is a night and day difference. :picard:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@Mugen honestly bro, the game is awesome..and the fact that you can’t just hop on and throw haymakers and bob and weave with no regard to distance, timing, and your stamina- just like in real life- those are precisely the things that make it an awesome game. Honestly, you’re not going to hop on and beat someone online. The first thing you should do, is what I and everyone else did first. Walk through one or two career modes on at least Hard(or whatever is before Legendary). I just said f*ck it and did my two career modes in Legendary. You should keep playing career mode however many times it takes for you to win at least one title AND defend it. Also, it will get boring and a little redundant, but do not simulate too much of the training in between fights. You want to actually go through the training as this will not only help you in your next fight it will also build up the skills and muscle memory in your fingers that help with blocking and striking, much needed skills for when you eventually venture online. Put in the work and you will reap the rewards. Bragging rights on The Coli :blessed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I came back to this this week after playing Fight Night Champion a lot over the last year.

shyt is a night and day difference. :picard:

Quit ya whining and put in the work on career mode. You’ll get better in no time. I don’t fk with the ground game much. Hell, overall I’m still a fkng noob myself. I get smashed out the first round in the online Tournaments. But put me in Quick Fight playing “Stand & Bang” matches and… well… ask @Mugen :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Quit ya whining and put in the work on career mode. You’ll get better in no time. I don’t fk with the ground game much. Hell, overall I’m still a fkng noob myself. I get smashed out the first round in the online Tournaments. But put me in Quick Fight playing “Stand & Bang” matches and… well… ask @Mugen :mjlol:
Nahhhh bucko that shyt is trash. It’s an EA product after all. I appreciate the extras but they went in too deep. I don’t have time to dedicate to learning movements

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
@Mugen honestly bro, the game is awesome..and the fact that you can’t just hop on and throw haymakers and bob and weave with no regard to distance, timing, and your stamina- just like in real life- those are precisely the things that make it an awesome game. Honestly, you’re not going to hop on and beat someone online. The first thing you should do, is what I and everyone else did first. Walk through one or two career modes on at least Hard(or whatever is before Legendary). I just said f*ck it and did my two career modes in Legendary. You should keep playing career mode however many times it takes for you to win at least one title AND defend it. Also, it will get boring and a little redundant, but do not simulate too much of the training in between fights. You want to actually go through the training as this will not only help you in your next fight it will also build up the skills and muscle memory in your fingers that help with blocking and striking, much needed skills for when you eventually venture online. Put in the work and you will reap the rewards. Bragging rights on The Coli :blessed:
I feel you but bruh lmao it’s not tekken or street fighter. If I was dedicated to it like I used to be it’d be totally different. Maybe another time for sure. EA done set it up for failure

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nahhhh bucko that shyt is trash. It’s an EA product after all. I appreciate the extras but they went in too deep. I don’t have time to dedicate to learning movements

Sounds like you need to stick to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat with the 12 year olds so you can teleport across the screen and shoot fireballs out your hands, and leave the EA stuff to the big boys :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, breh. I've got completed careers in damn near evey weight class, thus the "came back". What I was saying is that this has a completely different feel than Fight Night. It's crazy that they've made four of these UFC games, and can't get the same level of fluidity there was in Champion. Even when playing as a fighter with skills skewed toward striking, you're still not able to fight as smoothly as I'd like.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nah, breh. I've got completed careers in damn near evey weight class, thus the "came back". What I was saying is that this has a completely different feel than Fight Night. It's crazy that they've made four of these UFC games, and can't get the same level of fluidity there was in Champion. Even when playing as a fighter with skills skewed toward striking, you're still not able to fight as smoothly as I'd like.

It just takes practice breh. Look at Martial Mind, Pryoxis, or I’m Uh Boxer, on YouTube. Great players with great videos and tutorials, and they’re all brehs :blessed: Ricky J Sports isn’t a breh but he’s also a great watch for both ufc 4 and Fight Night streams- entertainment wise and learning wise.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
EXACTLY it’s not fluid!!!!! Lol shyt move in slow motion and it’s mechanical as hell. You gotta be right on top of dude to connect/land blows. They don’t rapid dodge nothing. It’s like they made fight night kickboxing. Taking down ain’t even an option lol