UFC 307 On ESPN+PPV [10/5 at 10 pm ET] “CHAMA” (Alex Pereira/Khalil Rountree, Raquel Pennington/Julianna Peña)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: the eye pokes were bad but he was getting pieced up and choked regardless. A shame the ref didn't see them, but good on the ref for separating them quickly.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:yeshrug: the eye pokes were bad but he was getting pieced up and choked regardless. A shame the ref didn't see them, but good on the ref for separating them quickly.
8 seconds til you break up a clinch is categorically not understanding how to ref mma lol

and a lot of people would be getting pieced up after getting poked in the eye 4 times and cup checked for free :dead:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8 seconds til you break up a clinch is categorically not understanding how to ref mma lol

and a lot of people would be getting pieced up after getting poked in the eye 4 times and cup checked for free :dead:
He got pieced up the entire first round. Eye pokes weren't until the beginning of the second. I can't remember if there was one in the third I think there was but I didn't see him changing anything from the first. He was smothered in the ground and couldn't do anything to get almeida off him. That's more of a strength and positioning issue.