UFC 306 On ESPN+ PPV [9/14 at 10 pm ET] “Riyadh Season Presents UFC Noche” (O’Malley/Dvalishvili, Shevchenko/Grasso)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I was like Kendrick Lamar? :dahell: :mjlol:

• Also, that post fight interview with Valentina effortlessly shifting through different languages was very impressive.

• Also also, when they flashed Chris Brown on the jumbo screen the first thing I thought was oh look the woman beater..in an arena full of men who he can beat on all he wants…hell, Zhang Welei is there I’d like to see him do to her what he did to Rhiana 🤔

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
all jokes and bullshyt aside .... both Rogan and DC gotta stop with all of the lies on commentary.

if you listen to fighters and their coaches on podcast interviews, they talk about how they have to watch the film on MUTE because of how much those two lie about what's really going on.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Got a lucky submission against Valentina. the reason was because for the Jessica Andrade fight a few fights ago, Valentina specifically said that she wants to attmept to do more wrestling and takedowns in her fights because she was bored of wrecking girls on her feet due to her superior Muay Thai. So she purposefully has been making it difficult on herself....... impressive

Naw. My thought was she wanted the easiest, safest victory. Even though she was out striking, she’s the one who’s been dropped and hurt in all these fights