UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Watching women fight within a ring or anywhere else has to be the worst past time ever for that matter.

Why do we pretend that there is a market for this shyt.
Ronda made bank... :yeshrug:

When they're good they're good. It's just, outside of those...7 or 8 girls, most of the women aren't main card worthy.

But bathroom breaks, right?

• Haha
Reactions: QBN

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:unimpressed:No disrespect to the ladies, they worked hard but... that fight had no business being on the main card of a PPV
Casey O’Neil is/was a good prospect for that division. I’m more in the realm that un-ranked fights shouldn’t be on main cards. Unless it’s legacy fights.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:No disrespect to the ladies, they worked hard but... that fight had no business being on the main card of a PPV

They think O’Neil is gonna be a star is my only guess. She’s honestly proven nothing yet and IDK why they gave her a solid vet this early in her career. Especially coming off a long layoff

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I’m in my thirties I pay for the convenience and the assurance that I will be able to watch every fright without a hiccup. But I just dropped 300 on a damn toddler car seat, I have to pay money in taxes this year, and I just dropped a couple bands on atorney fees…..gotta start making budget cuts
Damn you should've stayed 25 like me, it's much easier:blessed: