UFC 225 Chicago June 9th CM Punk vs Mike Jackson TSC thread

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever happens, just please don't give another self help seminar after. My god was it cringey and embarrassing to see him reduced to that drivel after the first fight.

I think he just wanted to give that speech after winning his fight so he decided to do it anyway :snoop:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:Punk is in a tough spot heat-wise because D-Bry took his fanbase so if he comes back to New York, the marks and the boys are going to consider him a loser and a bum. His "Yeah but hey I tell it like it really is!" promos will backfire and make him sound like a whiny bytch. He needs to win this fight.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Punk is in a tough spot heat-wise because D-Bry took his fanbase so if he comes back to New York, the marks and the boys are going to consider him a loser and a bum. His "Yeah but hey I tell it like it really is!" promos will backfire and make him sound like a whiny bytch. He needs to win this fight.
Rousey got the brakes beat off her like three fights in a row and still was he most overthing on her debut

Punk walks out onto a raw stage or Wwe ring and it will b deafening

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This fight definitely means something because Punk has to prove here he can actually hang. I don't think he has to win but he does need to show he can compete on a professional level in MMA.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Regardless of what happened before, Punk is literally the draw for this UFC card. That speaks to the power of WWE. nikkas can shyt on wrestling all they want and can act like they don't watch it but literally everyone knew who the fukk CM Punk was. He could literally come back and actually have that "headlining Wrestlemania match" hes been bytching about not having and he would actually be able to be a draw

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rousey got the brakes beat off her like three fights in a row and still was he most overthing on her debut

Punk walks out onto a raw stage or Wwe ring and it will b deafening
Trish got a louder pop than Rousey at the Rumble:ufdup:
Another million dollar payday on deck. He's not going back to WWE.
Punk ain't getting a milli for this fight breh.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lol mma is dying. Good I hate that redneck shytshow.

giphy.gif

MMA is in a shytty slump but Bellator is pretty alright because they embrace the carny fukkery, rather than try to withstand it (UFC:camby:)