UFC 225 Chicago June 9th CM Punk vs Mike Jackson TSC thread

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
UFC must be really desperate if they're giving Punk another fight.

I'm not sure I can handle this guy getting his ass kicked again. :mjcry:
yeah UFC isn't as popular as it use to be
I remember back in the day that's all everyone talked about at school

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
can punk even beat guys at his local MMA gym? If you can't be the top guy there why would you be on tv lol

I honestly hope for the sake of pro wrestling he's able to win in convincing fashion...he embarrassed the pro wrestling world last time

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can punk even beat guys at his local MMA gym? If you can't be the top guy there why would you be on tv lol

I honestly hope for the sake of pro wrestling he's able to win in convincing fashion...he embarrassed the pro wrestling world last time

Yeah not to mention he just went straight towards a kid with more fights and higher level jiu jitsu :snoop:

Daps
I fux with Punk, but Phillip is about to get washed in the same arena that gave us this

UxHGI.gif

:mjcry:

With any luck, he can recover in time to be 'All In' :troll:
I’m gonna be ‘that guy’ but MITB took place at Allstate arena outside of Chicago and the ufc event would be in united center, the house that Jordan built

:troll:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Respect him for still trying but he should have came home and got them easy wrestling checks for the next three years like god wanted

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Respect him for still trying but he should have came home and got them easy wrestling checks for the next three years like god wanted

He gets like half a mil to show up to fight breh

Getting choked out in 3 mins > working 200 dates a year with a fukked up back

He just had to drain his ear afterwards and he was probably fine

Plus he gets ppv points. The buy rate for his ppv out drew most ppvs last year, he probably made like 2 mil that night

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gets like half a mil to show up to fight breh

Getting choked out in 3 mins > working 200 dates a year with a fukked up back

He just had to drain his ear afterwards and he was probably fine

Plus he gets ppv points. The buy rate for his ppv out drew most ppvs last year, he probably made like 2 mil that night
Every fight he loses means less drawing power. He loses his he will never fight on ufc or any major mma product again
If he wins it’s a plus but the stability of those Wwe checks will out weigh ufc especially on a brick Lesnar or slightly more dates deal
Even if he went njpw or Indy he’d make bank

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Every fight he loses means less drawing power. He loses his he will never fight on ufc or any major mma product again
If he wins it’s a plus but the stability of those Wwe checks will out weigh ufc especially on a brick Lesnar or slightly more dates deal
Even if he went njpw or Indy he’d make bank

I don't think that's true for him, wrestling fans will tune in and buy his ppv. Kimbo lost and he was still the combat sports biggest draw on cable TV up until he died. Bet you Bellator will bring him in immediately if he loses, their ratings are terrible this year...they had to book a Chael Sonnen vs Rampage as a headliner this year and still drew a shytty rating

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Hope he wins :yeshrug:

He's been humbled enough, time for us wrestling fans to support our own

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think that's true for him, wrestling fans will tune in and buy his ppv. Kimbo lost and he was still the combat sports biggest draw on cable TV up until he died. Bet you Bellator will bring him in immediately if he loses, their ratings are terrible this year...they had to book a Chael Sonnen vs Rampage as a headliner this year and still drew a shytty rating
Yeah, if UFC drops him Punk will go straight to Bellator. They'd probably book him a fight he absolutely can't lose either.