Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK. Mendes still doesn't have a full training camp behind him. And I don't think Mcgregor's defensive wrestling is that bad to the point where Mendes will smother him all five rounds. Mendes cannot fukk with Connor on the feet. He doesn't have the reach nor the skillset that would trouble Mcgregor. I think there's a reason why he was chosen over Edgar, who is much more accomplished and has a style that would easily beat connor

theres no proof that his ground game is even average for a ufc fighter, nobody has tested him so far.

if you dont have a full training camp, the best way to go is to the ground, stay on top and wear him out.

im really intrigued by this fight, we dont know how mendes will attack him, i feel that it would be a mistake for him to stand with him because im banking mcgregors ground game isnt ready for a top tier guy.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
theres no proof that his ground game is even average for a ufc fighter, nobody has tested him so far.

if you dont have a full training camp, the best way to go is to the ground, stay on top and wear him out.

im really intrigued by this fight, we dont know how mendes will attack him, i feel that it would be a mistake for him to stand with him because im banking mcgregors ground game isnt ready for a top tier guy.

Siver and Hollway took him down and he got back up. Those dudes aren't the same realm as Chad but Connor has shown he can defend a TD. Mendes hasn't really utilized his wrestling since WEC. Hes fallen in love with his boxing and thats good since he is KO dudes left and right. And it could very well happen with Connor. Like I said, theres a reason they went with Mendes instead of Edgar. Mendes has a tendency to fight stupidly like all wrestlers who have success striking does. He stood and banged with Aldo last fight instead of utilizing his skills. He may do the same with Connor.

msb123

Rookie
Daps
Siver and Hollway took him down and he got back up. Those dudes aren't the same realm as Chad but Connor has shown he can defend a TD. Mendes hasn't really utilized his wrestling since WEC. Hes fallen in love with his boxing and thats good since he is KO dudes left and right. And it could very well happen with Connor. Like I said, theres a reason they went with Mendes instead of Edgar. Mendes has a tendency to fight stupidly like all wrestlers who have success striking does. He stood and banged with Aldo last fight instead of utilizing his skills. He may do the same with Connor.

He hasn't forgotten his wrestling. He could NOT take Aldo down, hence he had to strike with him. He had no choice.

I think Mendes is more dangerous than Frankie. Frankie's a better point fighter.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Jose's comments on there being an interim champ:

I’m the UFC champion since April 2011, defended my belt seven times in four years, and will do it for the eighth time in 2015, an average of twice a year. And I’m not even mentioning WEC, a Zuffa-owned company, like the UFC, where I became the champion in 2009 and put my belt on the line twice in less than a year. That why I can’t agree with UFC’s decision to have an interim champion in my division citing the five opportunities that I couldn’t defend my belt.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/1...-belt-a-toy-conor-mcgregor-can-show-his-drunk

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Jose spitting the truth:wow:
"Many people told me to fight on because of the money I could make, but I am not for sale, regardless of the price that may be offered. I fight because I love what I do and because I represent my country.

Money, to me, comes as a consequence. It's like a shadow. You can't catch it if you try, but should you go ahead it will follow you.

Money ends someday, but your legacy and acomplishments are timeless, and that's the most important thing to me."

http://translate.google.ca/translat...gradedomma.blogosfera.uol.com.br/&prev=search