UFC 189: Mendes Vs Mcgregor [July 11]

Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Shouldn't the poll be updated? Aldo isn't an option anymore. Can it not be deleted?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i respect what he said, but he lying. . .this the same dude in every other interview complaining about be under compensated as a fighter lol
:camby:

He feels he isn't getting fairly compensated, which is true. Jose is at worst the second best fighter in the world (right behind Jones) and is arguably first. He's already an all-time great (top 5 of all time). Yes, he isn't a big PPV draw, but he's extremely talented with a long list of accomplishments and is a pretty big name amongst MMA fans in Brazil. The guy deserves to get paid handsomely. He's worth way more than the 120k show and 120k win money he gets. It's just kind of sad when you see fighters with not even half the skill/talents Jose has getting paid more.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i respect what he said, but he lying. . .this the same dude in every other interview complaining about be under compensated as a fighter lol
:camby:

So the only reason he should get paid is when he has a severe injury and the brass wants him to fight so they can make a lot of money/save their big show? Lets not be dense here. He should get paid just for the fact that he hasn't lost in over ten years and is the only FW champ. It shouldn't take him risking his legacy to make a big pay day. Yes he wants to get paid but not under those conditions

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
So the only reason he should get paid is when he has a severe injury and the brass wants him to fight so they can make a lot of money/save their big show? Lets not be dense here. He should get paid just for the fact that he hasn't lost in over ten years and is the only FW champ. It shouldn't take him risking his legacy to make a big pay day. Yes he wants to get paid but not under those conditions
:manny: well maybe he should finish more fights. . .i like him as champ, but alot of fairweather fans dont because of lack of finishes and lack of promotion on his part. . .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:manny: well maybe he should finish more fights. . .i like him as champ, but alot of fairweather fans dont because of lack of finishes and lack of promotion on his part. . .

Yea I see what you are saying. I sometimes get frustrated with the lack of finishes from guys like Aldo/GSP. But on the other hand look at the competition they face. They are champions of some of the best divisions in MMA.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

When the last time gsp finished a fight
Yea I see what you are saying. I sometimes get frustrated with the lack of finishes from guys like Aldo/GSP. But on the other hand look at the competition they face. They are champions of some of the best divisions in MMA.

Literally was gonna say what about gsp!!! He gets paid though even though he hadn't finished a fight in a while.

Edit :dead: guess my gsp comment still went through