UCLA Coach DeShaun Foster chokes like a mofo at his Big 10 press conference. Yikes

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
In a public speaking course currently and definitely felt this. Guys in here saying lack of preparation, lol. Homie could’ve had his talking points lined up beforehand, but anxiety got the best of him to the point where his mind went blank as soon as he got up there. It can still happen even with rehearsal.

Leading up to an introductory presser where first impressions are major, my anxiety would be sky high as well. At the same time, I would have some notecards on deck to look back on at the very least.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Nick Sirianni had a bad early press conference too. Ended up making the playoffs 3 straight years

A cat on here said Sirianni sounded like Porky Pig

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this up there with the Adam Gase press conference

tuesday-hot-clicks-adam-gase-jets-eyes-meme-interviewpng.png

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nick Sirianni had a bad early press conference too. Ended up making the playoffs 3 straight years

A cat on here said Sirianni sounded like Porky Pig

This was the first thing I thought of afterwards. Sirianni got his players to buy in. DeShaun does that with UCLA and this shyt will be a complete afterthought if it already wasn’t before.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first thing I thought of afterwards. Sirianni got his players to buy in. DeShaun does that with UCLA and this shyt will be a complete afterthought if it already wasn’t before.
For real. Man clearly ain't a public speaker, but if he goes out there and beats Oregon or LSU in September no one's gonna be talking about this shyt

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Man man man! Absolutely nothing to unpack here. Just a professional being unprofessional. I took a dale carnegie course about 10 years ago before I was promoted to regional GM when I was in the workfield. One thing they taught us is NEVER freestyle a speech if you are not a great speaker! Takes years to master. Even if you have a 60 sec speech you always prep in the mirror and listen to your self. Hope he learns from this.

Edit noticed this dude had the nerve to take a drink before he spoke! Yeah he out there gunslinging like a prime Brett Favre

Last edited: