UCLA Coach DeShaun Foster chokes like a mofo at his Big 10 press conference. Yikes

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Tried to be too cool and freestyle and lost his train if thought. Not the end of the world but brutal for the ‘little brother’ reputation they already have

The most important thing about UCLA is ‘its us and USC……..’ :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I, me, like... @Ed MOTHERfukkING G , could get on a podium while given the job en route and give a better speech.

Good afternoon folks, members of the media, the football community, and the big ten conference. It is my esteemed honor to meet you all today to celebrate the beginning of a new era in University of California Los Angeles football, here in the most prestigious conference in history, the Big Ten. UCLA football is no stranger to the big ten, hosting twelve Rose Bowl appearances vs Big ten Opponents, defeating them five times. We play in the greatest stadium in the entire world. A cornerstone of college football, the BACKBONE of the big ten's heritage...the ROSE BOWL. It is our priority to show the world that UCLA football is an elite program, and that this is THE destination for college football going forward.

TODAY is the day it begins. I am head coach Deshaun Foster, leader of the men who will write their names in the history of our great sport. UCLA football is here to win conference championships, and National championships, and we will accept nothing else. Go Bruins. :birdman:

I welcome any questions about our future.

There ya go, from my phone, freestyled.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Saw him on the Rich Eisen show and he struggled speaking a lil there too. Breh needs to take some public speaking classes asap!

S/o to Cookout Gang though

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its his first time and his nervous, no great sin was committed here, lets not let this racists to pounce on this as they already are to further try to alienate black men from this heading coaching jobs, we already see football culture is a good ol boy system and not a meritocracy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its his first time and his nervous, no great sin was committed here, lets not let this racists to pounce on this as they already are to further try to alienate black men from this heading coaching jobs, we already see football culture is a good ol boy system and not a meritocracy
Yeah that's true and cool but we're still gonna clown this embarrassing shyt.

"We're in LA ...like USC"...is inexcusable.

Daps
You can excuse the nerves but not the total lack of preparation. Both together get you this disaster. And yes, he has to be better than this because he’s a young black HC with a rare opportunity.

10 secs in ChatGPT would have given him an acceptable speech or outline.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lol that was the worst press conference I’ve ever seen. literally anything would have been better. smh he should have gathered himself after that long pause and start rapping some Bossman Dlow, get hype or something, that woulda fixed the whole thing :hubie:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I don’t even know what you really would need to prepare for. You introduce yourself, your football program, maybe mention the history of the PAC-12 and Big 10, and how excited you are to be apart of a new conference with a rich history and storied programs. Then take a few questions