UCLA Coach DeShaun Foster chokes like a mofo at his Big 10 press conference. Yikes

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thats embarrassing. I know UCLA was in a bind when Chip Kelly quit, but DeShaun has to realize that he’s one of the very public faces of UCLA. He’s got to do better than that.
And at a very big press conference. His lack of preparation speaks volumes tbh. This isn't like he was speaking at the local touchdown club on a random Tuesday night.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dude legitimately could've brought up how he beat Michigan in 2000 and how he looks forward to another opportunity at that... but he went full Ricky Bobby hands with it.

No mention of coaches, family, goals administration...

Top tier lights too bright moment

They already think black coaches not smart enough to run a program.. smh

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

They could've put BIlly Baker from All American up there and nobody would've known the difference.

But i'm more interested in the product he's going to put on the field...not how well he cuts a promo.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This! He did no favor to black coaches who want their opportunity to lead a power 5 program.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

They could've put BIlly Baker from All American up there and nobody would've known the difference.

But i'm more interested in the product he's going to put on the field...not how well he cuts a promo.

Yeah, gotta feeling tho he is gonna be on a short leash.. The AD, Martin Jamond, who is black probably is to. I love Chip but he was stifling recruiting. Their AD probably should have fired him, but they let him stay only for Chip to walk on them at a crucial point.

This hire gotta show major "direction" improvement 8 wins at least

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Dude legitimately could've brought up how he beat Michigan in 2000 and how he looks forward to another opportunity at that... but he went full Ricky Bobby hands with it.
Dude didn’t prepare at all and it shows. That or he couldn’t remember anything.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Yeah, gotta feeling tho he is gonna be on a short leash.. The AD, Martin Jamond, who is black probably is to. I love Chip but he was stifling recruiting. Their AD probably should have fired him, but they let him stay only for Chip to walk on them at a crucial point.

It somewhat works in his favor that modern day UCLA Football doesn't have an identity, and giving him 3 years to craft one would be beneficial to the program overall.

they're likely an 8 win team if they luck up. SC defense is likely the worst it's been in 25 years so i can see them getting that W.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It somewhat works in his favor that modern day UCLA Football doesn't have an identity, and giving him 3 years to craft one would be beneficial to the program overall.

they're likely an 8 win team if they luck up. SC defense is likely the worst it's been in 25 years so i can see them getting that W.
Week 3-5 is gonna be brutal. @LSU, vs the Ducks, @Penn St. @Nebraska and @Washington ain't gonna be easy either.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Is it true Chip doesn't like to fly around and recruit?