Uche Mbae :noah:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn't go from a small B to DD + and gain an ass in less than 5 years without adding weight to her arms, lower legs, handles.

She has a great shape....I love pear shapes, skinny or thick, but lets be honest.
She literally has a post showing her weight gain, using heavy weight gainers and an exercise regimen.
She's also lost quite a bit of weight since that point.
All this stuff is (or was) on her IG.
Either she's dropping millions as a upper-middle class Nigerian woman on some of the most impressive plastic surgery I've ever seen, or the way her body handles fat deposits is exceptional.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:mjlol: you gullible as fukk fam
Yes they do breh the glutes are still a muscle have chick hop on a weight gainer and then have her start doing power lifting or Olympic style weight training and watch

Ive been training for 5 yrz now. Y'all probably do bro splits hop on a strongman or powerlifting course and watch what happens to you. Gains coming in like :wow:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Apparently she's with chief obi and all them cats
The thing is I don't think the Chief Obi dude is a Houston Nigerian either.

A lot of these Nigerians are fobs or outta towners with long money that just stop by Houston, because it's the biggest hub of Nigerians in the USA.

Neither him or the girl In OP follow anybody from the Houston Nigerian community.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She literally has a post showing her weight gain, using heavy weight gainers and an exercise regimen.
She's also lost quite a bit of weight since that point.
All this stuff is (or was) on her IG.
Either she's dropping millions as a upper-middle class Nigerian woman on some of the most impressive plastic surgery I've ever seen, or the way her body handles fat deposits is exceptional.

Breh, please dont make me go to lipstickalley and pull up receipts :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Her chest before and after breast enha......oops I mean weight gain and exercise

attachment.php

Apparently lying about her age so people would say "how could a 17 year old go under the knife"
attachment.php

apparently her BFF who also "gained curves with age/weight/exercise"
1bad6b900fca2dcff9d2bab38fb8623e.jpg

believe what you want :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The thing is I don't think the Chief Obi dude isn't a Houston Nigerian either.

A lot of these Nigerians are fobs or outta towners with long money that just stop by Houston, because it's the biggest hub of Nigerians in the USA.

Neither him or the girl In OP follow anybody from the Houston Nigerian community.
Chief obi is from the dmv that I know for a fact. And this chick came to the states I think around age 8? (Don't quote me on that) but I do know she stayed hidden because she had massive insecurity issues. Logic leads me to believe she did this whole fit thing as a means to get over that...

Damn now I'm even more curios y'all got me tempted to go on LSA and lurk they usually have the juice when it comes to shyt like this

peppe

Superstar
Daps