Uche Mbae :noah:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That photo is from when she was 14-15.
There was a popular Vine of her washing dishes from when she was 17.
She's been losing weight, she used to be a lot thicker.
Waist down she is legit trust there's a bodybuilding meet I seen her at in ny. Not sure about her chest but she ate a LOT during her late teen years so its not that hard to picture where the weight came from

She didn't go from a small B to DD + and gain an ass in less than 5 years without adding weight to her arms, lower legs, handles.

She has a great shape....I love pear shapes, skinny or thick, but lets be honest.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
She didn't go from a small B to DD + and gain an ass in less than 5 years without adding weight to her arms, lower legs, handles.

She has a great shape....I love pear shapes, skinny or thick, but lets be honest.
She's like 2 years my junior and knowing her parents they not about no 17/18 yr old under the knife for cosmetic reasons

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
but they let her hang with IG thots and kick it in different cities to party with African promoters/rappers/scammers?
She's 21 now but she been thick like that since 17 plus she makes guap doing all that. She moved from Houston to nyc just to promote her own fit company

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Waist down she is legit trust there's a bodybuilding meet I seen her at in ny. Not sure about her chest but she ate a LOT during her late teen years so its not that hard to picture where the weight came from

Hold up, she's from Houston?

@GollyImGully it's time for me to drop that bag bro

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She's 21 now but she been thick like that since 17 plus she makes guap doing all that. She moved from Houston to nyc just to promote her own fit company

So she gained beach balls on her ass/chest despite being in the gym 24/7? What kind of exercises was she doing to be so fit yet add mass like that in those two very specific areas?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So she gained beach balls on her ass/chest despite being in the gym 24/7? What kind of exercises was she doing to be so fit yet add mass like that in those two very specific areas?
Its not hard breh squats Alone along with kegals can make any chick have an ass

Her chest though I might say she used some kind of trainer

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
squats tone ass, they don't make it exponentially bigger.

we just gone have to agree to disagree. i use to be this naive too.
Yes they do breh the glutes are still a muscle have chick hop on a weight gainer and then have her start doing power lifting or Olympic style weight training and watch